Life as a Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sounds like your having good time"he responded to Shades behavior that seemed like she was on top of the world.Arriving in a neighborhood Raven noticed that there was a party going on at one house so he stopped nearby at another house"I have a master plan"he said to Shade getting off the bike."Shade dont get mad at me and dont fight"he said before picking her up and walking into the backyard which he saw the key in the corner of a plant nearby.Still carrying Shade he saw someone coming down the stairs through the glass door into the kitchen so he hid in between the door and the window.
@Jeff_the_Killer

"Whoa! Hey what are you doing?!"she exclaimed, freaking out. She Looked at him as he carried her. "Why are you carrying me? I can walk,"she said. She then thought about how much fun they would have with just one more person. "I'm calling Jill. Pretty sure she would love to help,"she said before taking out her phone and calling Jill to come over and help and that they were hiding in the backyard.

@MischieviousCheshireX3

Last edited:
"You sure do chose the greatest times to do something"he said sarcastically.Seeing that the person was the woman of the household he saw that she would walk around a bit looking out the glass door and squeezed Shade"Stay close".
@Jeff_the_Killer

"Of course,"she muttered and his more in the shadows. She waited for Jill to see if she would come. She looked at Raven. "Ready for this? Ill get upstairs if you get down here,"she said, chuckling.

@MischieviousCheshireX3

"How about I get upstairs and you get down here"he said to Shade with one eyebrow up.Seeing that the woman went back upstairs he didnt move at all and didnt care though how close they were made personal space like it didnt exist.
@Jeff_the_Killer

"Why can't I get upstairs? I can do it just fine,"she said as she took out her knife out. She noticed how close he was and pushed him away slightly. "Too close."

"Im surprised you just noticed"he said laughing devilishly a bit and reached into his robe and pulled out a small bag."Alright how about whoever gets to a room first is theres"he looked in the bag checking if everything is inside"Perfect".Now picking the lock he pulled out some headphones and started playing music while asking"You ready".
@Jeff_the_Killer

Shade smirked. "Born ready. Now let's do this,"she said, grinning.

"All I needed to hear"he said opening the door"Tadaaaa"he said quietly while walking in.Only looking around for a second Raven started speed walking up the stairs and saw a blue door and a pink door"Him lets get pink"he said with a deep and crooked voice.
@Jeff_the_Killer

Shade ran in and raved up the stairs into the blue gold to see who was in there. She made sure to stay in the shadows of the room though so she wouldn't be seen. She looked around.

A loud ringing filled the music room as the awkward silence finally broke, so Jill swiftly reached into her pocket to retrieve the source of the ringing. Low and behold it was a measly little cellphone and upon seeing the name on the gadget's little screen she quickly disappeared into a puff of black smoke. Moments after she was in the human world and was almost instantaneously wrapping her ever stretching arms around Shade's waist about four times before giving a big ol' squeeze.

"Hehehe~ You rang~?"

Shade gasped and turned to Jill. "Sh!" She looked around the room again to make sure nobody noticed. "Help me. Raven wants the upstairs but I want it so we are having a little competition right now.

"Hmm~ and what do I get out of it Miss Shade~? I really would like to see what Raven hides under that little mask of his hehe~"

Jill giggled softly without even moving a muscle of her body as she waited for a rather favorable response from the tall girl.

"The fun of killing and I'll get you a bag of skittles. Deal?"she said, looking at her and carving into the wall where she was hiding with her knife. Two of the people from the party went into the room and started smoking. Now was her chance. "Lock the door."

Sometimes Raven wonders why he even doesn't kill that much anymore and the answer is in front of him.Right now Raven broke into a room where the partys were having a little "fun"and his reaction is "DAMNNNNNN"then killed the two when they looked at him.Looting them he got 64 bucks,2 phones,he had no idea why he kept this a condom now walking out he didnt want to kill anymore and just get this over with.Walking downstairs somebody saw him but the person was drunk and he just snapped his neck and looted the place which ended out with a customized pistol, a shit ton of ammo,a axe,5 pairs of Jordans,and 1,000 bucks."Jackpot"he said fisting the air of his discovery walking back to the other door he tried to open it and it was locked.Annoyed he kicked down the door while yelling"NO MORE LOCKED DOORS"and saw two people smoking"Wheres my cig"he had his hand out and hoped they were drunk enough to give him one.
@Jeff_the_Killer @MischieviousCheshireX3

"Help me remove Raven's mask, or I could drop you off ten miles from here hehe~ Deal~?"

"Deal." She gasped as the door was kicked open. "Asshole this was my kill!"she yelled. She walked out of the shadows and went over to the two boys and slit their throats and took out there hearts. She put their hearts in her pocket then took out their cigarette packs and threw them at Raven. "Please tell me you left a few people to kill for me,"she said, going over to him.

Jill snickered slightly before giving a cute little curtsy, and then quickly strolling past both of her fellow creeps with her heels clicking with each step. Now was the fun part because it was a party after all, and there were plenty of partygoers that weren't even inside the little home.

"If you want any you better get started before I do~ Otherwise there won't be anything left but bloody stains all over the walls~"

"You better not take my kills, Jill!"she exclaimed before running out of the room and out to the backyard, where most of the ones that weren't killed were. That's when a blood rage came in and started killing everyone. She slit their throats and after doing that to all of them, she took out their hearts. She grinned, her clothes and face covered in blood. She laughed evilly and smiled.

"DUECES"he yelled running past Jill and pulled out the axe that he found and started killing people."I need these kills right now"he said pulling out a cigarette and lighting it while chopping somebody in half.While killing them he noticed some had weapons on them and started fighting back"Thats some bullshit".

Status
Not open for further replies.