Life as a Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comedy looked up, shaking his head a bit. Dazed, he looked at Jill to see if her mood has changed.
His mask was cracked for a second before somehow, it healed. Obvious by a faint red mist around the cracks. Said mist faded away when the cracks were fixed.

Last edited:
Jill just sat there blinking in surprise before quickly dissolving into a fit of red faced giggles. It was friggin hilarious when Comedy slammed his face into the keys, and she was too absorbed in her laughter to even consider why he did it in the first place. She quickly got down from the piano while still hiding her nose with one hand, mostly because she wasn't sure if part of it was broken or not yet. She was gonna have to check soon and maybe pay a visit to E.j. aswell.

"Hehehe are . . . are you ok hehehe~ You hehehe slammed the ivorys pretty hard there hehehe~"

Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-
He nodded, holding his head. Though when he got up, something dripped from underneath his mask, more than likely blood. But he didn't notice, as he gently pointed at her. As if he was asking. "Are you alright?"

Last edited:
Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-
Once Jill finally calmed down a little she let out a cold breath of relief, and then gave a slight smile before it shifted into a small wince of pain. So with one hand still hiding her poor nose from view she awkwardly shimmied off from atop the piano, and nearly jumped out of her own skin when she finally noticed the fretting ghost of Spirit hovering not to far away from the pair.

"Christ Spirit you nearly gave me a start~"

Comedy looked to Spirit, that is until he noticed a dripping sound. Looking down, he saw something was dripping onto his boot. At first, he thought the ceiling had a leak. But with a glance, that was proved wrong. Finally, he felt around the bottom of his mask. And bringing his hand up, the bandages around his gloves were soaked in blood. He must've broken his nose when he slammed his face onto the piano.

Liu brightened up after that. "Sure!" he said with a smile that made his stitches ripple. He laughed and hugged his brother before running into the living room and flopping onto the couch next to Ben. Liu seriously had shifting moods. He seemed unfazed by the chaos around the mansion, seeing as it was normal for it to be like this.

@Healing Heart

Ben smirked as he saw the youngest Woods flop next to him. He ruffled his hair and pulled the hood of the other male's hoodie over his head. His gaze turned to the group. "You guys need to shut the fuck up or go outside or something!" he hissed. "You are giving me a headache and I'm DEAD!" he said with a roll of his eyes.

@Everyone

Jeff chuckles in amusement, walking with Liu into the Living Room and watching his younger brother dive-bomb next to BEN. He looked around and noticed that no one else seemed to be in the Living Room at the moment. Not that uncommon, the pastas roamed often. Jeff came up behind the couch and stood, with his hands on the back of the couch. He was a little startled, though, when BEN suddenly shouted for everyone to be quiet, though there wasn't anyone there to make noise...
"Okay, um... I'll let you guys pick the game, I need to go to the little boy's room."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff washed his hands when he finished his business, then looked at his reflection in the mirror. His lips peeled away from his teeth in a creepy smile as he appraised his face. He whispered to himself,
"Aren't I beautiful?"
The mirror fogged, and Jeff slowly traced a circle with an x in the middle, onto the mirror. The condensation made water drip, giving the doodle the appearance of blood dripping down.
"I'll show others my big smile tonight, as I give them one of their own..."
A small shiver of delight ran down Jeff's spine as he dried his hands.

@Raidenxp

Shade looked at him and sighed. "Are you really here to see if I'm okay or here to make fun of my father?"she asked, annoyance in her voice. She hated that everyone made fun of her because of her father. She was the daughter of a Slender none of the less but because her faster was happy all the time, they didn't care. They thought he was a joke. She thought he was the coolest though since she has seen him mad.

@Jeff_the_Killer

He balled his fist up and slammed it on the ground"Why would I its just stupid".Looking at her he put his arm around her"Look Shade I dont know you like that and you dont know me but I just want you to know that I got your back"he smiled through his mask and winked at Shade with the eye thats not covered.

She looked at him and smiled. "Yeah. Thanks,"she said, hugging him back. She then pulled away and sighed. "But it isn't really what I'm looking for right now...."she muttered, looking down at her shoes. She closed her eyes then brought her knees closer to her body. "Did I upset Jill? I didn't mean to... Just... I was just upset..."she said softly.

"Dont worry I checked on her awhile ago and she was back to normal in a jiffy"he reassured her about Jill."Man but Jill I think shes trying to unmask me"he said in a suprised tone"But that is Jill what would I expect"he said talking to himself.He looked at Shade"But hey dont feel so down Jeff is an natural asshole unless it was Lui if it was him then I might have to kick some ass"he cracked his knuckles on the last part.
@Jeff_the_Killer

She chuckled. "I guess it was both of the Woods brothers. Annoys me how because my dad is always so happy that I am the one who has to get bullied for it. Makes me wanna go on a killing spree,"she said, sighing.

He laughed at her answer"Well I guess the Wood brothers are both natural asses"."If you want to go on a killing spree then go on a killing spree"he said patting her head"If you do then can I come"he sticked up his mask a bit where his mouth was kinda showing and sticked his tongue out.
@Jeff_the_Killer

Shade chuckled and nodded, getting up. "Sure. I guess you can come,"she said, chuckling. She went down the roof and slipped down into her room window. She went into her walk in closet and closed the door.

A few minutes later she came out in her killing outfit.

When Shade was out he already had his robe on"Looking good Shade"he said nodding a bit.Walking towards the door he opened it and waited for Shade"Ladies first Shade"he bowed.
@Jeff_the_Killer

"Thanks, Raven,"she said before walking out, smiling slightly more than she usually was. She looked around and smirked. "Now where are we gonna go for this? Do you like a certain place to kill?"she asked, turning to Raven.

"Your welcome my lady"he said in a british voice and laughed a bit."No I just go anywhere just be careful you might find yourself in the middle of a police station but do you"he said.Closing the door and walking out he went around the corner and pulled out black and red Harely Davidson"Hop on" he said starting the engine.
@Jeff_the_Killer

"Awesome!"she exclaimed and went over to the motorcycle and got on. "Oh my Gawd this is awesome!"she laughed.

"Well when you decided to go anywhere and kill you might finds some new toys"Raven was smirking under his mask and made it obvious."Hold on"he said starting to zoom foward hopefully Shade listened and didnt fall off.
@Jeff_the_Killer

Shade chuckled and nodded. She held onto his shoulders and laughed as the bike started moving towards the barrier between their world and the human world. "Yeah! This is awesome!"she laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.