Life as a Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shade sighed as she heard a commotion going on in the living room. She opened her room door and went down to the living room. "What is up with all the noise?"she asked, looking at the Creepypasta's. She kept her hands in the pockets on her jackets, her hair covering up half of her face.

Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-
"Awww is nobody interested in betting to see who's on the news this time? Seriously~"

Jill pouted slightly as she went back to staring at the screen half tempted to turn it off now since no one seemed interested, but she didn't just in case she was just being a bit too impatient. So to distract herself she reached into her candy bag and proceeded to unwrap a piece and pop it into her mouth. Candy was such a wonderful sort of treat and distraction.

Jeff grunted slightly when Liu jumped onto him from behind, but spun around when he recognized his younger brother's voice. He grinned, though the small smile couldn't be seen under the large Chelsea Grin, and ruffled Liu's red-brown hair lightly.
"Sorry about that."
When Liu inquired about when Jeff had come back, he averted his eyes and smirked.
"Actually, I didn't go last night. Even if it is sort of a nightly thing. Wanna go together tonight?"

Shade looked at Jeff. "Hey Jeff. Hey Liu." She waved slightly before looking down. She had a huge crush on Jeff but was scared to tell him. She just.kept quiet and looked at her feet as if there was something on her shoes. She didn't know what to do since she was so nervous.

Jeff's gaze rolled over to Shade when she greeted him and his bro. Jeff turned to face her and gave a small wave, himself.
"Hey there, ah... Shade, wasn't it?"
Jeff leaned against the wall, folding his arms as he stated, in a slightly mocking tone,
"Daughter to the clown Slendy calls a brother."
He raised his hands to either side of his head as he states,
"I mean, no hate against clowns, we got a killer clown here."
Jeff chuckles as he admits,
"It's just that he wouldn't kill anyone. Doesn't exactly fit in like the rest of us. And he's too damn happy all the time."

Getting kinda of bored of waiting on whos on the tv he was about to get up when he saw Jill slump down on the couch."I bet 40 dollars on me"he said smiling that can turn bright skys into fire and darkness then stole a bag of gummy worms from Jill.Knowing he was taller than Jill he lifted his arm up so she wouldn't get the bag.

Liu grinned "Sure bro!" he always loved going out with his brother hunting and just enjoying the night. He moved away from the glomp and looked at Shade. He still had no idea why a happypasta of all things was hanging with the creepypastas. He frowned and moved to his brother's side as he leaned against the wall. "Jeff has a point, shouldn't you be spreading joy somewhere?" he said and cocked an eyebrow.

The ghost was a bit surprised when Comdey came up and offered her a shirt. Spirit pointed a bloody finger at the black and red fabric with a "Are you sure" expression. However she did take it after reasurence and began patting and wiping herself clean of the dark liquid. Once done, she mouthed the words "Thank you" at the tall man. She started to hand back the shirt, but stop and looked at it with an awkward face seeing that it was soaked with blood.

Although she didn't look away, she could hear the others talking about Slender's brother. In all honestly she didn't even know that the faces, almost white as her thing even had family. And some other things tickled her ears such as Shade being the 'daughter' of this happier version of Slender.

"Shouldn't you be dead?"she growled at Liu. She then looked at Jeff. "Just because my father seems happy all the time, doesn't mean he is. Trust me. He can kill and he is terrifying when he doesn't make others happy. Because he kills them. And I can be the same way,"she said, rolling her eyes and walking off to the kitchen. She grabbed a soda out of the fridge before going back upstairs to her room and closing the door. She sighed. This is why she doesn't go and talk to the other Creeptpastas. They judge her because of her father.

Comedy didn't mind about the shirt being soaked with blood, although. He made a gesture for her to keep it. Should she need something to wipe away the blood. He gave a small 'bye' wave to her as he went back into the living room. And to his duffle bag.

Liu was taken aback by the girls words. They pierced through his heart like a knife. Tears bubbled up in his eyes and he started to sniffle "J-Jeffy spared me...right?" he said and turned to his macabre older brother. "Right?" he was looking for some reassurance. His hands came up to rub his tears away. He felt the beginnings of anger but he tried to control it.

Jeff looked at his brother with mild surprise at his first words to Shade. But he looked back at Shade as she addressed him again, and he felt a little sorry about his words. He didn't mean to offend her. But she didn't look too hurt, maybe he'd go talk to her later on. But right now he had to comfort Liu. He looked down into his little brother's eyes with his own unblinking ones and stated,
"Yeah, I spared ya! Even through my madness, I couldn't kill my best bro."
Jeff saw the tears and adopted a happy tone of voice as he suggested,
"Hey, wanna go play a game with BEN and I?"

Jill growled softly as Jeff's mocking words reached her ears. She hated the kid with a burning passion, but she was always pretty willing to bet money on him half the time. Right now it looked like Jeff had pushed a few too many of Shade's buttons and had upset her. Maybe she should go talk to Shade to try and maybe calm her down. It didn't really seem like Shade had very many friends in the house either.

After a few more moments she happened to glance down at her lap and noticed her gummy worms were friggin missing. Seriously, what was with people today with stealing her friggin candy?! She looked up and around quickly only to see Raven holding her gummy worms hostage and dangling them over her head.

"At least ask first!"

Jill quickly climbed up on the couch and tried to jump to rip the bag from his grip, and when that didn't work she growled in frustration. It seemed like everyone kept forgetting that she had the same abilities as her brother Jack too which was starting to grate at her nerves. So she climbed off the couch and stretched her arm out enough to rip the bag from his hand before clutching it and the rest of her candy to her chest. With all her candy safely secured she made herself dissolve into a puff of black smoke before disappearing entirely.

She sighed softly as she appeared upstairs in front of Shade's door, and soon after she jostled part of the candy to her other arm so she could free up one of her hands. Jill paused before gently knocking on the wooden surface of the door.

"Hey~ Are you ok?"

He picked up his duffle bag, and after making sure it was secure and everything that was inside of it was secure as well. He walked up the stairs and proceeded down the corridor. That is until he noticed Jill standing in front of Shade's door. Which made him curious, so he walked over. Looking at the door, then looked at Jill. Tilting his head slightly, as if he was 'asking' "What's going on?".

Shade heard the knock and then Jill's voice. "Yeah. Doesn't matter anyway,"she said as she laid on her bed, drinking her soda. She searched for the remote to her TV and turned it on once she found it. She finally found a show about murders and hauntings and decided to watch it. She was sick and tired of constantly being judged by who her father is instead of how she is.

Jill kinda just stood there awkwardly after that because she wasn't sure of what to do next. She used to be a little girl's not so imaginary friend, so it was to be assumed that she had just about the mentality of one. So as the moment grew a bit more awkward she knocked lightly again and waited quietly this time.

"What the hell do you want?"she asked boredly and with a slight hint of annoyance. After she finished her soda, she crushed the entire can into a little ball and threw it into her trash can. She sighed and opened her window before pondering whether or not the climb out to the roof or to just jump out and go for a walk.

Comedy considered asking his 'friend' [Neither Jill or Shade. Just to clarify. As for who this 'friend' is, that shall be a surprise. : D] to unlock the door. But he didn't, seeing as it'd be inappropriate to both unlock the door without consent....And to have a miniature seizure which would lead to him having a nosebleed right next to someone. So instead, he just stood there, looking at the door.

"S-sorry . . ."

Jill quickly withdrew her hand as if she had been slapped and cast her obsidian eyes towards her feet as she dissolved into a puff of black smoke and disappeared. She didn't mean to upset Shade anymore than she already was, so she decided to just retreat to her own room for awhile.

Shade sighed as she crawled out her window and climbed up to the roof, sighing.​

Status
Not open for further replies.