Life as a Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shade saw Comedy and went over to him. "Hey. What are you doing?"she asked, flipping her bangs out of her eyes. She looked up at him. "Damn. You're tall."

Comedy turned back to look at Shade, giving a soft grunt as a greeting. Seeing as he couldn't physically form words. And as a response to her question. He pointed at the door.

"You want in? Just open the door." She shrugged and open the door to the mansion and went in, going up to her room and closing the door. She sighed as she laid on her bed.

He gave a sigh as he walked in, he should've guessed that. Walking in, but before he went into the living room. He made sure his smiling mask was secure on his face. Once he was sure, he calmly walked into the living room and to a chair with a small table next to it. Placing the duffle bag down, he opened it up and brought out what seemed to be a sewing kit. Putting that on the table. He took off his torn brown jacket and sat down. Beginning to "fix" the jacket.

By the time the other pastas had return back 'home,' Eyeless had left for his usually kidney hunts. However Spirit was unable to leave seeing that her boss of a mentor Villsha insisted that the ghost should stay while she went out to harvest more souls for both her hunger and her studying needs. To be quiet honest Spirit wanted to go out with her friend on his 'hunt' rather than stay in the mansion she found to be quiet boring. After all, not everyone was willing to talk to her since she couldn't talk back herself or possess the patience to wait for the ghost to text what she wanted to say on her phone's screen.

During the time she waited for the others like Shade, Jill and EJ to return, the ghost changed into her 'lazy outfit.' Villsha usually didn't come back until the next morning and the ghost really didn't have the need to senselessly murder those living unless it was for Villsha or when she went out with one of the other pastas.

However when the time came for others to return, Raven was the first to arrive back home. Shade and Jill arrived not long after Raven. However the sudden appearance of a new male who also wore a mask (A lot of people in the mansion wore masks.) confused the ghost. Spirit wanted to float over and say "Hello," but obviously couldn't. However she still took the time to type out something on her cell phone's screen and then floated towards him.

"Sup dude. I'm Spirit. Sorry for making you read this screen and tiny text, :but I cannot speak anymore. :0"

When Jill finally got back she had to admit that she was a little tired, for teleporting may be convenient for quick travel, but at the same time it still required energy. So doing as many as she did in such a short span of time definitely had a less than spectacular effect on her.

"Raven better have gotten me a bag of candy . . . I'm in desperate need of a sugar high~"

As soon as she made it to the mansion's back door she flung it open without a second thought of closing it, and made a beeline for the front room with her heels clacking away on the hardwood. Once she spotted the said pasta she quickly skipped over with a toothy smile, and snagged a handful of the sour skittles before she grabbed the half empty bag of candy from the coffee table with a slightly sour expression.

"Raven? Where'd the other half go?"

Comedy looked up at Spirit. Tilting his head slightly, before he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small piece of paper and a small pencil from the duffle bag. Writing "I'm Comedy." The writing was large enough so no-one had to squint to read it. As soon as he was done writing his name. He held it up to Spirit.

Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-
Glaring at Jill for robbing his skittles"Jack has them"he said pointing up to the crazed candy mans room.Seeing another pasta enter he knew this person name was Comdey and Holy moly was he tall.Now being bored he ate the rest of his skittles trying not to get robbed and walked into bens room.Inside bens room he threw one of his games at his face and said"I challenge you" grabbing a controller and getting ready for the battle that was about to happen.

The ghost nearly gasped at the sight of the man having to write rather than speaking. Her solid white eyes read the paper was ease and then went back to the screen of her device as she began to typed back.

"Nice to meet you Comedy. You can't speak either, can you? That's cool! :D I thought I was the only one here that couldn't. :0"

He gave a nod, before looking at his jacket. Deciding it was fixed 'enough'. He placed the sewing kit back into the duffle bag, and putting the jacket back on. Slightly adjusting a sleeve so it wasn't too short. Once he was done, he looked around. Writing. "I take it everyone else is out doing something?"

Jill hardly even noticed the new addition in the house, for she was much too excited to enjoy her candy as she flitted over to Jeff's chair and sat down. She then quickly dug her clawed fingers into the half empty bug as she tossed the pilfered skittles into her mouth and started chewing. Where was Jeff anyway? She hadn't seen him all day. Was he out hunting? She shrugged her shoulders slightly and gave up on her train of thought before she snatched up the tv remote with her free hand.

"I wonder who's on the news today~ Bets anyone?"

Comedy looked from Spirit to Jill. He placed the note down as he walked over to the couch. Looking at the TV, tilting his head this way and that. Like the TV or possibly whatever was going to be on it intrigued him a bit.

"Betting huh I bet mwehe said sitting next to Jill looking at the tv curiously.Seeing Comdey's note he wondered what was on it but not being a party pooper he continued to watch tv.

Comedy immediately eliminated himself from being on the news, seeing as he has hardly done anything 'public' aside from the almost monthly "People missing in woods" on the news. He glanced at the woods outside for a brief moment, before he looked back at the TV. Repeating the tilting head process.

Last edited:
"I say 20 dollars on Jeff~"

Jill watched the screen intently and waited for anyone else to chime in on how much they wanted to bet and who. After a few minutes though she glanced around and noticed the piece of paper on the table, and seconds later she plucked the parchment from the wooden surface and scanned her obsidian eyes over it.

"Who's this from and is this who you're picking and how much you're betting?"

Jeff lays on the roof of the mansion, relaxing and letting his mind wander as he looks at the sky above him. A clear blue, with the sun shining. Meh. He likes overcast days better, with twilight making everything bleak and gray.
As Jeff gets up from his relaxed position, he stretches, raising his arms into the air and yawning quietly. He walks leisurely to the edge of the roof and hangs from the ledge, landing on the balcony in front of his room.
He casually glances around his room as he walks into it, which contains pictures of him with his victims hanging all over the walls. The bare-bones room includes a simple yet comfortable bed and a dresser which contains clothing, and finally a mirror to examine himself with.
But he sees this all in a single glance; this room has belonged to him for, what... 8 years now? He continues to the door of his room, which he throws open with flair, and lets bang shut behind him as he walks down the hallways towards the staircase which leads to the main living-room area; where all the other creepy pastas are currently.

Comedy turned to Jill, raising his hand to her question of who the note was from. As for betting. He wasn't one to carry cash. He continued to hold his hand up.

|| Crap! My alerts weren't showing up for this RP. ;w;

The ghost watched as the man whom she had found quite the interest in talking to walk off towards the TV. This saddened her, but only on a slight scale. After all she had grown used to being forgotten and her emotions did have to stay stable or else she would either turn invisible or...

Suddenly her pupil-less eyes shifted towards the appearance of Jeff. She knew him quiet well. Not personally, but rather the information she had gained from the other pastas and news reports on him and those unfortunate to be in the path of his knife. The killer interested her some, but she never made an attempt to chat. She wasn't scared, after all what could he or any of the other pastas actually do to the undead girl?

The ghost glanced around before making the mistake of sighing. Blood seeped out from the cuts and all over her lower neck and chest. She also coughed several times as a result which was honestly highly uncomfortable for the ghost since it hurt and made more blood squirt out. When she finally got a hold of herself she covered her never healing slits to prevent blood flow (Which she didn't understand how blood came out of her dead body..) and floated into the kitchen to grab a few napkins or towels.

However when she searched around the small place, the napkins had been used up and not a towel, paper or cloth, was in sight. Frantically she floated this way and that in an effort to find something to wiper herself clean with.

Ben floated over to the couch and sat down. He pulled out his 3DS which hit the ground because of his idiotic family. He turned it on and the screen for Pokemon Alpha Sapphire popped up. He put on his headphones and tried to drown everyone out. It was impossible though, his blood red eyes stared at everyone in the room. He wanted so badly to go kill something but most of his victims weren't tormented enough. He let out a loud sigh "Anyone want to battle on Pokemon?" he said to everyone in the room.

Liu wasn't downstairs he was busy in his room drawing on an easel and was about to start painting. That's when a door slammed and he dropped his paint brush. The 14 year old pouted and put the paint brush down. He went outside his room to see the source and smiled when he saw his older brother. His stitches rippled when he smiled and skipped over and he basically glomped Jeff. "Hey bro, you know you nearly made me mess up my painting~." he said with a pout. "When did you get back from hunting?" he asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comedy heard coughing, and so he looked towards Spirit. Feeling a tad bit bad for forgetting her, he went to his duffle bag. Opening it and pulling out what appeared to be a red and black flannel. He took it, and walked to Spirit. And held it out to her. As a 'peace' offering for forgetting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.