*Licks your face*

S

Skitzy

Original poster
Hi.
To board to write a heap about myself. Anyway I'm skitzy. I am a WolfxWhippetxCat. That is all you need to know about me.
Later, Skitzy.

Hello there! >:D I am NOTacat. I am Diana. A human. But I do adore cats and wolves ever so much!

Welcome!

Good to see a Young acolyte of mur step into the light. Be welcome brother.

P.S. Any questions can be directed my way, You;ve already posted a resume and I'm sure you can find the OOCs so I'll just wrap this up.

remember! No cuter than me! No pervier than me! and we're good!

I've already told you about IW and smut, the parts I'm responsible for so all that rests me to say is "welcome to the site!"

Welcome To Iwaku, I'm Grandmaster Karsikan resident Grey Knight and Myrn's Nemesis.

Hi! I'm Torsty VERYhuman and I'm corrupted!
Bribe me if you need anything.

I'm October knight. I like androids, but wolves are cool too. Welcome to the site.

YAY! I'm just glad you took me up on the offer! I'm really glad!

I'm the founder of the Red Army...So, welcome comrade.

Yay more anthros in the business anyway welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions just ask and we can help you, oh and I really love that wolf avatar you have. Oh and if you want to know I am a wolf/fox ^^ just letting yah know *thinks* whose gonna care anyway

*walks off into the shadows*

Heyyy :D Welcome to Iwaku :)

I'm Sakura, currently the SAKUSAURUS
I'm a magical girl gone dinosaur 8D

Anyways~ if you need any help or have any questions, lemme know ;D

*WMD jetpacks in, a satchel of hand grenades in each hand*
......ARGH I CANT DO IT!

*Flies off without blowing anything up*

WMD! GET BACK IN HERE AND WELCOME THE NEWLING PROPERLY!

HELLO MY FELLOW NOOBIE!!!! I just joined the other night, don't ask me anything cause I um don't know much at all.

anyway ONWARD YIPPYZIPTIPTOE