2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hii I'm Lily, and I'm really craving some intense smut rps right now. Having said that, bare in mind that unless there is some solid plot there, then it will probably not last. I prefer my rps to be balanced between sex and story, but if there is a good story present and it turns to sex, the steamier and smuttier it is, the better! Likewise, if you want to open the rp with a very smutty, sexy opening, then it is preferable that it develops into something much more storylineal ;)

Now that we have that out of the way, I want to present my list of kinks and whatnot:
Libertine List

Here are some of the roleplays I've been craving. In bold is the role I would prefer to play as, but feel free to ask me to change. I may be convinced. If it is not in bold, I don't mind either way. I will put a [+] besides rps where I wouldn't mind having a third roleplayer involved.

Medieval/fantasy

King x queen
King x queen from neighbouring kingdom
King x princess [INCEST]
King x a lord's wife
Queen x prince [INCEST]
Queen x a lord
Prince x a lord's wife/daughter
Prince x princess from neighbouring kingdom
Prince x princess [INCEST]
Princess x a lord
Princess x peasant boy
Lord x peasant girl
Lord's wife x peasant boy

Modern

Husband x wife
Exes
> Husband/boyfriend cheating on wife/girlfriend with ex-wife [+]
> Wife/girlfriend cheating on husband/boyfriend with ex-husband [+]
> Exes reunite

Incest plots
> Father x daughter
> Mother x son
> Stepfather x stepdaughter
> Stepmother x stepson
> Brother x sister
> Step-brother x step-sister
> Aunt x nephew
> Cousins

Anything incestuous, really. I prefer incest to be done with a well-developed plot rather than to be entirely smut based, so we will have to work towards smut together. Would be rewarding ;)

Gang member/leader x normal girl
Girl x best friend's brother [+]
Girl x sister's boyfriend/husband [+]
Girl x murderer/criminal
Normal boy x prostitute
Police officer x prostitute
Teacher x student
Murderous couple
Assassin x target
Paedophile x young teenager

Please keep in mind that regardless of the age of the characters involved, you must be 18+. If you are under this age, please don't rp me, even if your account is accidentally 18+. Gracias.

I WILL UPDATE THIS :))

THREE-PLAYER RPS
Okay, i'm really craving an rp in which there are three of us, so sort of like a group rp? For convenience sake, I'm going to consider it a one x one x one as opposed to a group rp. Anyway, the premise is that there are three characters, one of which is cheating on another character with the other character. This could work for a husband/wife just cheating on their partner with a neighbour or someone from work, or even consist of a husband and wife, with one of them cheating with a member of their own family, like a brother, or sister, or brother/sister-in-law, or mother/father-in-law, or their own son or stepson, etc. You get the picture. The idea is that rather than having two roleplayers with one of them playing the third character as a sort of NPC, instead we can have the third as a full-blown character

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bryce
Could do a modern, but you into Yuri?

I would like to roleplay with you

I've sent you a PM about an Idea I had.

Here are some of your pairings I'm interested in!

Husband x wife
> Wife/girlfriend cheating on husband/boyfriend with ex-husband [+]

Stepfather x stepdaughter
Brother x sister
Step-brother x step-sister
Girl x best friend's brother [+]

Let me know wich one you are craving and I'd be happy to do it!

I'm interested in the Prostitude x Police officer--perhaps we could make a good plot of out it--something like the prostitute and Policeman have a kind of HolmesXIrene kind of vibe? ^_^ willing to talk it out!

Here are some of your pairings I'm interested in!

Husband x wife
Wife/girlfriend cheating on husband/boyfriend with ex-husband [+]

Let me know wich one you are craving and I'd be happy to do it!
I am craving either of these three! PM me and we can discuss :)
I'm interested in the Prostitute x Police officer--perhaps we could make a good plot of out it--something like the prostitute and Policeman have a kind of HolmesXIrene kind of vibe? ^_^ willing to talk it out!
Awesome, just send me a PM :)

im interested in rping with you

Please feel free to pm me if you care to possibly role play. I am interested in the Stepfather to stepdaughter/adopted daughter or if you care to try a Stepmother to stepdaughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.