1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Libertine Question?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ElBell, Nov 25, 2014.

1. So, in one of my roleplays, my character and my partner's characters are engaged and have a daughter together, who'd be for this scene a toddler or young child (2-7 is the range it'd probably be). Now I know that having kids involved in sexual situations isn't at all okay because that's illegal, but does that include having a toddler wander in at a, uh, bad time? I was thinking about this as a funny scene to save for later on, and everything would be covered by blankets and whatnot, but is that breaking the rule? I just want to make sure of this before I even really bring it up to my partner.

2. That is a totally fine thing to do. XD

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Better safe than sorry XD

4. Though I am curious, it would only be not okay if the kid was involved in the situation right?

5. Correct! Sexualizing children or putting children in sexual situations as a prop or witness (for sexy purposes) is where the problem lies. If they're just involved as a part of the plot and story, that is not an issue.

• Thank Thank x 1