2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy is my main draw but sci-fi also has potential.
So over the past few months, I've noticed that there have been a number of banners for the mature section on both sides that do not say which mature section they are in. I don't know about anyone else, but I find it a bit annoying to click on a banner that looks interesting only to find out it's in the section I can't get to and thereby completely unavailable for me to play in from the start. I've also seen some where it doesn't say on the banner that it's intended to be a mature RP and I know there are some members who don't want to do mature RPs.

Maybe we could have it be a requirement that if you're posting a libertine banner that it say which section it's in or put the 13-17/18+ marker on it somewhere so that instances like this don't happen.

Perhaps, even, we could segregate banner rotation views by user preferences! :o

No mature roleplay banners will be shown to those who are not logged in, underaged, or who opted out of the mature section of their RP résumés;
Liberteen banners will only be shown to those with a mature résumé in the 17- age group;
Naturally, libertine banners will be shown to those who are 18+ and have opted into the mature section of their résumé!

Of course, this would end up falling on @Diana to filter each incoming banner submission to the proper (N)SFW/Age Group categories. And then somebody has to implement the whole system. Lots of catches. But I think that'd be an appropriate best-case wish. :D

Filtering banners by people who are allowed to see that banner is the way we WANT it set up, and it iiiis possible. O__O But there were some buggy complications with the banner groups. Banner groups rotated back and forth too, so we ended up having the libertine banners showing up twice as often (even though there were much fewer banners).

When those kinks are worked out, this is what we would do though!

Status
Not open for further replies.