Libertine Apocolypse Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooh nice! I have some planning to do on my part, considering I'm going on vacation in a week. But I will be working on OOC/Sign-ups and world building. I'll let you all know as soon as I have set dates! Thanks so much!

If you need any help with anything, like world building, I'm sure some of us could be of assistance. ^^

She is gone until the 28th, but I'm going to say this now. At this point I've lost almost all interest because of some things because of people. I, and Gateman, will be revising our interest in this.

HEY YOU. I remember you. Nice to see you again. ;}

Hiya! Always nice to see a friendly face again. c:

Reactions: Esmeray
She is gone until the 28th, but I'm going to say this now. At this point I've lost almost all interest because of some things because of people. I, and Gateman, will be revising our interest in this.
Oh, is she? I thought she said she wasn't leaving until a week from now in one comment, but I could have misunderstood. Oh well I guess she'll see everything later then. When you say revising do you mean you're just thinking about staying or not? It would be a shame to see you leave Emi, I do quite enjoy your character concepts. ;3

Of course! Have you thought of any character ideas? :0

Hm, I'll more than likely be playing an East-Asian FC, haven't decided on who though.
But as for character traits? I'm leaning more towards him being a straight up firecracker. Reckless, loud, detached from those around him.
I honestly want him to be hated in the beginning, and have the character development go on from there. c:

Hm, I'll more than likely be playing an East-Asian FC, haven't decided on who though.
But as for character traits? I'm leaning more towards him being a straight up firecracker. Reckless, loud, detached from those around him.
I honestly want him to be hated in the beginning, and have the character development go on from there. c:
I need to start looking for a human FC just in case we're using real people and not art work. I can already tell our characters wont get along. Here I'll link you to the girl I'm planning on using. Error | IwakuRoleplay.com

I desperately need to rework her lol

Apparently she isn't italian. She's going to be part Spaniard and Irish. xD

• Love
Reactions: Cheek
I need to start looking for a human FC just in case we're using real people and not art work. I can already tell our characters wont get along. Here I'll link you to the girl I'm planning on using. Error | IwakuRoleplay.com

I desperately need to rework her lol

Apparently she isn't italian. She's going to be part Spaniard and Irish. xD

Oh my, she is all sorts of lovely! A box full of surprises. ;3
It would be fun to see our characters clash, I'm all down for it actually. Same goes for anyone else too!

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Oh my, she is all sorts of lovely! A box full of surprises. ;3
It would be fun to see our characters clash, I'm all down for it actually. Same goes for anyone else too!
Yes, I am totally up for that. We can make it like a comedy thing lol

• Love
Reactions: Cheek
Status
Not open for further replies.