Liath's RP Search! Entertain me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you're interested I am thinking about testing a character in a medieval RP. The problem is I don't know if you are anti anthro (anti furry) or not XD Hit me up if you're interested so we can establish some stuff such as ze plot and ze boundaries and ze characters and stuff

Im down with whatever roleplay you want :) What plot did you have in mind? And also do you have a kik to roleplay on or no?

@jason: I'm sorry, I'm going to have to decline. I wish you luck on your search!

@Furasian: I'm not a fan of furry Rps, I'm sorry. ): Good luck on your search as well and thank you for reminding me I don't have that on my thread. I'm going to add it so others know I'm not interested in it. (:

I am currently looking for partners again! I took a little break due to some personal problems but now I'm very much interested in starting something up!

I'd like to give the Spy x Civilian theme a try, if you want.

Cool! I would love to try something like that! Just to make sure, you saw I'd like a fantasy twist to it, yes? So it's not fully reality based?

im interested in a vampire x human or jumper if your still looking

I am back to searching! Let me know if you are interested. (:

Still searching for RPs if anyone is interested! Let me know!

I am currently looking for partners for the specific pairing I have on my thread. (: Please let me know if you're interested!

I edited some of the ideas on my thread, and am open for more RP partners!

I am still very much searching for partners right now! (: Very much so, actually! Please let me know if you're interested!

im a very big fan of rapid fire rp ((fast replys)) i'd love to rp

Very interested in finding a partner still! I'm nearing the end of my college semester and will be having a lot of free time opening up after May! (:

So you won't even double? (As in we each play a male and a female)

Status
Not open for further replies.