LGBTQIA+ Romance Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aloe

Original poster
Note: If you know any threads (or people willing to do) LGBTQIA+ plots please tell me

- -

Hi! I'm Anna Marie, and I'm thinking of starting some sort of large LGBTQIA+ RP.

I have a few ideas like an all LGBTQIA+ High school or an LGBTQIA+ Cafe (Like a Maid Cafe)

I'd really appreciate ideas please don't be shy, I don't bite ♡

Sounds interesting. I'll keep an eye on this one, see what people come up with.

Something I'd be interested in doing: a club setting, or something like that. Skating club, music club, dancing club, any.
Maybe sort of like a gay bar? (I mean there are other options like you said too of course)

I'D love to get involved in this, and Id love to discuss ideas anytime you'd like

A dance club sounds pretty interesting. That could be with the High School setting, unless we just want the club by itself.

Oooh, for the Maid Cafe, we could have special events and such that would require the workers to dress up and the cafe to be decked out in a certain theme, depending on the event~

No worries. Any of those catch your eye?
I think the school club idea is really good. When I try and imagine it I think that they might have just made the club to chill and hang out rather than get any work done (Just a funny thought if they gathered together over a passion should be better actually)

A dance club sounds pretty interesting. That could be with the High School setting, unless we just want the club by itself.

Oooh, for the Maid Cafe, we could have special events and such that would require the workers to dress up and the cafe to be decked out in a certain theme, depending on the event~
I love those ideas for the Maid Cafe! ❤❤

Status
Not open for further replies.