LGBT Summer

Blaine's breath was stolen when he got a good look at this guy. God, he was so gorgeous, was Blaine's first thought. He quickly recovered though and again took a hold of the other side of the bag. "I'm just here in Cabin Three." He inclined his head towards the small building just in front of them.

As they very slowly walked, he ventured, "I'm Blaine by the way. Blaine Aykroyd." He pretended to tip his invisible cap to this hot guy in greeting, and then chuckled.

"Valshe."
He helped carry the bag the last steps and up into the little house, leaning tiredly against the doorframe.
"Damn, that's some bag you've got there. What exactly is in it?"
The comment came out with a light hint of humor and he smiled, his slim frame resting against the wood of the doorframe. Even that was hot. Just as everything else in summer. He could really use some rain. Or maybe even snow. Snow would be nice. It would freeze his nose and make him shake with cold. He liked that feeling a lot for some reason. He played with the leather bracelet on his wrists and looked at his underarm which was covered in gloves where he'd cut off the fingers so his fingers were free. He used these gloves to hide his scars, and then they even looked kinda cool. Win win.
(Oh and small hint, look to the left from this post and imagine Valshe looking... more or less like that. :3 )

Blaine managed to dump the bag on the bed nearest him, and sat down beside it. He giggled at Valshe's remark, and replied, "I seem to have maybe brought too many clothes. I just like having lots of option in what I wear. For example, I love wearing Supras, but I also have a penchant for wearing Toms. Therefore I brought my favourite pairs of each." He stood up and stretched out his arms above his head, unaware that his red and white t-shirt was riding up slightly, revealing a peek of his defined abs. Being a cross-country runner, he worked out a lot, and it paid off because now he has a defined six pack.

"So, who else has arrived?"

"Who else... I met a girl called Storme who is in my room, together with another girl called... Nova, I think. I didn't see any others on my way here I don't really know."
He shrugged and took off the blazer, wearing a patterned button shirt which had the first three buttons unbuttoned, a very loose tie and then her gloves. He looked over at Blaine. Wondered if a guy like that was gay. Not that it was any of his businees though, besides he was after girls not boys so there was no reason whatsoever to ask about his orientation.
He wasn't really the most muscular person; there was though some hints of training on his slim arms and slightly broad shoulders. Other than that he really was just very thin. The studies in the last few months had been taking all of his time and well, he hadn't really found time to eat either. But maybe he'd get back into a rhythm by coming here; or so his parents claimed when they hesitantly agreed to send him to this camp.

(I'll set up an OOC for this roleplay in the other forum so that we can all discuss plot ideas and so forth)

Blaine sat back down again after he had stretched, and unzipped his bag while he listened to Valshe speak. "Yeah, I think that the cabins are maybe mixed in some cases. I noticed on the list that there's another girl in this room with me and another guy." As he talked, he started to take out his many pairs of Supras and Toms that he had brought with him, followed by the rest of his many clothes and other belongings. The last thing he took out however, was a soft blue jumper. He glanced up at Valshe, and smiled. "This was my boyfriend's, but he gave it to me to remember him by." He carefully folded the jumper and set it in the bedside cupboard which was supplied for each camper.

"Where are you from? I travelled here from London, and believe me, I was so bored on the flight here. I've actually never been to America before now, so this is interesting anyway." Blaine happened to like to talk a lot, and he was very friendly, which is why he had quite a few friends back home in London.

"Well, I live close to here, around an hour by train... some little city in the middle of nowhere. Before I came here, I lived in Japan with my parents. But they... they passed away and I was put into a foster family, as their only child."
He smiled and tried to keep as calm as he could about his life, it wasn't really that bad for him but it still stung to think about his real parents. They had accepted him as he was. And now he was here, not socially accepted anywhere and just trying to get his education. Life is a bitch, isn't that what the saying is?
He pushed himself off the doorframe and walked into the cabin, settling down on one of the chairs, slinging his blazer over the back of that chair.
"And I'd figured you were British." he added with barely hidden amusement.

Ryker dusted off his cap and made sure it held most of his hair back, which was left to curls around his ears and frame his bright smile. He considered flopping down in the hammock but that was rather unprofessional for the first day back, especially considering he didn't know most of these kids. He glanced to the side upon hearing a voice nearby and offered a bright smile to the other man, who looked too close to his own age to be here as a camper. "Hey man, no problem!" He pointed in the direction he'd come from. "If you're here as a councilor your cabin is going to be right up there over looking everything. Just find an empty bed and get comfortable. These are the camper's cabins and down that way is the cafeteria and the rest of the public buildings." He blinked for a moment, trying to remember if there was anything else he should say. "Oh, I'm Ryker by the way! Nice to meet you."

Joshua nodded as he carefully hear the information, looked at where the man was pointing. "Oh okay." he said, looking back at the man as he introduced himself, so happily. "Ryker. What a nice name!" he chuckled, placing his arm on the man's shoulder, pulling him closer, "Well, I am Joshua Liberty! Nice to meet you too, bro!" he said cheerfully, patting the man's head, "Really, I like this cap." he chuckled as he moved away, smiling, "So, are you a camper or what? Before you ask me, I am a new counselor here, so I don't how this camp works really." He stood there with a smile never left his face, his sky blue eyes were sparkly with curiosity, his hands are back into the pocket of his khaki short pants and not even bothered as strands of his brownish-blonde hair moved from its comfortable spot.

Blaine chuckled, and quickly finished his unpacking of his clothes. He finally took out the framed photo of his cheeky curly-haired boyfriend, and set it carefully on the bedside table. He gazed at it for a second, feeing homesick for a moment, but the pulled himself together, and glanced over at Valshe. "What is there to do here?"

" "To do" you say.... well.... I'm not really sure because I've only just arrived, but why don't we take a look?" He grinned and pointed out the door, crossing his legs while waiting for an answer. Could the picture be of Blaine's brother....? No, they didn't look alike.... then, his boyfriend? Aww... how sweet. He smiled and leaned back in the chair, taking his jacket loosely on his shoulders while waiting for a reply.

"Yeah sure." Blaine nodded, and stood up, pulling on his OBEY cap as he did so. "Also, I want to see who else has arrived. I like talking to interesting people, like you for example. You seem like the interesting sort." He flashed a grin at the other boy, and held open the cabin door. "Curious question by the way - do you have a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend, or anyone special like that?" He hesitated after asking this, wondering if he had been too forward.

Storme soon put down her book, and quietly made her way outside again. She walked acorss the main yard, and looked around her, trying to see if there was anyone else new here for her to try and make friends with, since she felt desperately alienated at this moment,

Nova Sanchez was a sort of girl that was friendly to most people and loved to company. She was who she was and that was her being bisexual, sure she got some slack for it but she couldn't give a crap about what people said about her like both girls and guys. She was proud to be a Bisexual and was open about it. She talked to people a lot who where either gay, lesbian or bisexual themselves and always told the person that if they are happy then they should ignore all the horriable homophobic people.

Today was the day she was going to a camp for LGBT summer camp and she was really looking forward to it, she had gone last year and absoloutly loved it because she met a lot of nice people where no one was homophobic because everyone was in the same boat. She gave her Mum and Dad a kiss as she got out of the car and got her cases out and gave them a bye and saw a girl that was looking around in the main yard and will admit she was a beautful girl. She walked over to her and smiled. "Hey, i'm Nova"

"Interesting? I doubt I could be called interesting..." he said with a chuckle but then felt his body tense up when the question about his relationship status.
"I... I had a girlfriend but she... not anymore."
He looked away slightly and coughed. Talk about his past made him frustrated and sad about the memories welling up inside him. He wanted to tell someone about his past and what had happened but he didn't want anyone to know the dark truth about his past as it still bothered him to this day. He had scars as proof of that day. That horrible day.

Storme looked up as the girl came over, and she was floored. This girl was the most beautiful girl she had ever seen in her life.... She took a deep breath, and smiled shyly. "Hi. I'm St-Storme." Again, the stuttering? She silently berated herself for this before speaking aloud. "You're staying in C-cabin Three - I'm there as w-well, and so is another c-camper called V-valshe." She gestured to the cabin she had just come from. "Wh-whereabouts are you f-from?"

Blaine instantly felt so horrible after bringing that up, and he awkwardly apoligised, "I'm sorry for bringing it up. I didn't know." He knew what it was like to have a bad breakup, and knew how hard it was to have people ask you about it.

Valshe looked up at him with a bit surprise and smiled. "No, it's okay... you didn't know. It's just... she died. A year ago... it's kind of a long story, so maybe another time, right? Where do you wanna go?" He decided that not dwellin in bad memories he would just clear out his mind and be happy. It was pointless to worry other people. His previous girlfriend (before the one that had broken up with him, who in the end had never really felt like a girlfriend) had indeed died in what was claimed to be a horrible accident. But he knew better.

(Jumping in!)

"For the last time, I'M AUSTRALIAN!" A voice yelled at a goofy-looking cab driver who was helping an androgenic-looking lady unload her baggages.

In pursuit of a research paper to impress her professor, ambition brought Joey Andrews to the woods. Not just any patch of forest, but a damn camp. She wasn't grumpy about it -- hell no, this was just part of her nature. It was her disorder.

"Sorry ma'am... Y-you sounded like you came from London..." the cab driver stuttered, blushing wildly. No one could blame him, despite the pixie cut of her brown locks, the masculine feel of white long-sleeved blouse, brown skinnies, her slender build, and her feminine yet stern face -- Joey was quite attractive in a very fascinating way.

She dressed the way the young Coco Chanel used to dream a woman would look like -- chic, yet masculine. Her face, her face was quite feminine. With the right "girly" garb, she could've been quite the lady -- but the temper would need some work.

Joey hastily snagged the bag from the driver and threw the fair on his chest. Clicking her tongue, she paced around the area -- looking around, analysing the area. Truth be told, she had no idea how to this whole camp thing was going to work!

She was lost.