2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of life, Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Romance, but I might be down for others!
Hello my name is Kae and I'm a 22 y/o artist!
First off I must clarify that I haven't done rp in several years, but I've been craving getting back into it for the longest time now, I'm just not sure how so please bare with me!

- Semi-lit, I will be able to write a few small paragraphs.
- I'm not sure of my response time yet, but I will try my best to respond in an acceptable time!
- Please be over 18! I'm not looking for nsfw, I'm just more comfortable with someone closer to my age.
- I can use any of my current OCs or create new ones! I don't mind rping multiple OCs either ;)
- I'm ok with shipping! mxm, fxf, mxf, nbxnb, etc. is ok with me. I also like platonic relationships
- I might draw our OCs at some point
- rping in site dms or discord is fine w/ me! anything else I might be unsure, but feel free to ask.
- I ask that you take lead for planning, I'm not good at getting rps started ;'D seeing as I haven't done it for years.. Thank you so much in advance

A few things I like:
- angst
- fantasy
- slice of life
- supernatural or cryptid creatures (vampires, angels, demons, etc.)
- pokemon
- horror
- detectives/criminals
- superhero/villains
- magical girls
- mystery
- romance
There is plenty of genres that I might like! feel free to throw your preferences and I'll let you know

Hey! I'd love to talk ocs and possibly plan/set up an rp if you'd like! Some of my top favorite genres are actually the first 4 you listed in your likes here lol. Currently I'm looking for something slice of life with possibly a bit of supernatural but I'm always open to ideas!