Lewi & Tritsteel

Kieara took a nice long bath and then got out. She smiled a bit seeing Aaron was there as she came out.

"Your father wished to speak with you." Said him, as he made a small reverence and lead her to the offices where her father was. "Honey! Here you are. You are fine right? nothing happened to you?" Said the king worried. "Take a seat." Ordered him to her. Aaron got himself a nice place next to the door and waited patiently, trying not to get too much in their conversation. "I was worried about you, honey." Said her father. "By the way, I've been talking to some families here and there.... I think I finally got the perfect husband for you."

Kieara sighed and went along with him. she moved along down there and sighed when her father started flipping. "I'm fine, and i'm fine standing thank you." She said defiantly. She listened to him and glared. "I already told you, i'm not marrying some pompous prince, i'm marrying whoever I choose." She said to him. And she had that right.

Her father shuckled, looked at her and then laughed. "Honey, honey. You don't get to choose here. You will do as I say and marry the man I have chosen for you. Did I made my self clear?" Asked him as his tone began to be a little bit less cheerful.

Kieara spoke. "And I have the right to refuse. AND I REFUSE." With that she turned and headed out of his quarters. She wasn't listening to him babble on about some idiot prince she was supposed to marry.

"Don't you dare to talk to me like that!" Yelled the king hitting the table with his both fists. "This ain't over, Kieara! You will do as I say!" Said him, as she left. Aaron didn't showed any reaction and followed the princess when she left. Is not wise to get in the middle of family issues. At least not the first day of work.

"No I won't!" Echoed her voice after him. She was then gone back to her room. She sighed looking to Aaron. "I'm sorry you had to see that."

Aaron stood like nothing had happened, showing nothing good neither bad about the little act her family just played. "Don't mind me, princess. I'm here just to protect you. Your other issues, you take care of them." Said him making clear where were the limits of his job. A bodyguard, not a pillow or a psychiatrist.

She nodded. She tried not to plague people with her problems, especially when they were like Aaron and seemed uninterested. She sighed and sat at her desk staring out the window.

Aaron stepped outside the room and looked at her. "Now, if you don't mind, I'll be going. I still have to find my quarters. If you need something call me, and do not left the safety of the palace without me, after what happened today I don't have to take any chances." Said him, leaving her some time for herself.

((btw I hope that my transition in the avatar one was ok for you if not just tell me :) ))

Kieara nodded and just continued to stare out at the setting sun in her thoughts going over the day in her mind.

Aaron got easily lost in that huge place. That building was a freaking maze! "Excuse me lady, I'm looking for my quarters? Or someone who could give moe some?" Asked Aaron to a young maid who happened to be cleaning the floor. "Oh... I... English no, Sir." Replied her. Aaron couldn't avoid a chuckle and a smile. "Ehhmmm... Quarters, my, sleep?" Replied him talking in a very poor standard Arabic. The maid smiled and nodded, looking happy to be able to understand him. Then she lead him to a office wher another lady, way plder and pissed off was behind a table. The maid gave a little reverence and was about to leave when Aaron stopped her. "Please, your name?" Asked him, again, in a terrible accent. The maid giggled and looked at him. "Sarashade." Said her and then left.

Wit a odd sensation, Aaron proceed to talk with the older woman, who quickly recognized him and allocated him in a pretty nice room not far from the princess. She even had the kindes of pointing him to the armory of the palace and gave him all kinds of clearance for all he could need. Finally able to rest, he lay on his bed and looked to the ceiling. Well, at this rate I will be dead before I get a pay rise.

(( Yeah, is great. I just need some time to come with a nice reply for your great post. ))

((just making sure that you knew if something bothered you that you could tell me and i'd repost. XD))

Kieara sighed for what felt like the hundreth time and lay down on her bed. She was tired. She fell asleep after a lot of thinking, though it was a fitful one.

'Left! There's more on the left!' 'Fuck! There's to many of them, Sir!' 'Shit! Well, if I'm dying here they are not going to find any bullets left in my pockets!' "Fuck!" Said Aaron getting up all of sudden, his boddy starting to swead due to his nightmares and memories from past memories. Still trembling a little bit he managed to get to the bathroom and clean his face. The cold water running through his face waked him good and slowly took away those bad memories. "God Damnit..." Muttered him for he hated to be forced to always remember those things. 'Yes, and for what you did, you will burn in hell.'

A cold shower and a coffee later he was good to go. A new day, the sun high in the sky and a job to get done, thought him as he walked to the princess quarters dressed in a brand new suit. The same style and colors than the old one, tho.

Kieara was up and awake. She was dressed and combing her hair as he came in. Though below her eyes were dark circles signaling she hadn't had the figment of a perfect night of sleep. She looked over when she heard him and offered a smile. "Hello Aaron." she said cheerfully, though there was still an underlying tiredness in her voice.

"Good morning." Replied him in his plain tone of voice. As he wondered why he was having all those memories back again he recalled that he didn't had a schedule of the princess or anything else to know what was she supposed to do. "What's on the shcedule today, princess? And who... Manage your schedule? Do you have a secretary or someone I should ask?" Asked him.

"Actually Aaron, you'll find my days are often quite empty, but to obtain my schedule I go talk to my father." She said. "He usually has plans for me, whether I follow or not is another thing." She said to him. "I don't know if he has anything on the agenda today." She said as she braided her hair. "I was just waiting on you to go see."

Aaron nodded. What an acomodated girl... Thought him. "Alright." Said him waiting for her to be ready and going with her to see the king. "Good morning." Said him, and by the looks of it, he was getting ready for some kind of business meeting or important visit. "I have a pretty bussy day, go enjoy some of yout capitalist freedom, honey." Said him to her daighter. "And don't think I forget about our conversation yesterday. We will talk about it leter."

"No we won't, i'm not marrying someone I don't love, i've told you i'm steadfast on that since day one. Bye daddy." she shot him down again and walked out. She spoke to Aaron. "I know you have to think me extremely rude talking to him like that, but he's sheltered me all my life. I am not allowed to do much of anything." She said. "No friends, or anything, and he wants me to marry someone he chooses for me? I want to be able to choose at least one aspect of my life."

"Again; I'm here to protect your life, not to help you understand it or to fix it." Said Aaron. "So, where to now?" Asked him, hoping that it wasn't something that involved him getting shoot again. That was something that he didn't missed at all from his life in the army.