Lewi & SilenceDot CONTINUED

Kieara kissed his forehead and spke. "you're so adorable."

He blushed, bright red and said "t-thanks...so are you..."

Kieara smiled at his blush and laughed softly very happy.

He hugged her and buried his head in her tummy. "Love you..."

Kieara smiled as he did. "I love you too." suddenly she felt a little sick.

'are you ok???" he ashed, she felt her get colder

"Hope you feel better" he pulled away from her and lay back on the bed

Kieara lay down with him. She sighed softly hoping the nausea would leave.

((gonna skip if you don't wanna just let me know.))

Kieara was still sick. It was a couple weeks later and symptoms had gotten worse. She curled into the blankets on the bed and sighed as she lay there. She was taking a nap She'd been sick, moody, and many other things. She was getting to the point where she was glad that he was better now, because she didn't know if she was able to take care of him.

(it's perfectly fine w/ me)

He tried to take care of her as best he could, but, he didn't know how to be a doctor or a mother... He barely could cook. Most things he made ended up burnt, not fit for a young lady such as Kieara. He was beginning to panic, he was barely off his crutches, she was sick for weeks now.
"I gotta go out for a while and go shopping... Your phone is there call me if you need something or want me back fast."
ash approached the door he left and locked it behind him

Kieara nodded to him leaning up to kiss his cheek. Even though he couldn't cook she didn't chastize. He was trying. She lay down for a nap while he was gone. She tossed and turned and finally felt comfortable on her back. Her shirt had come up to show her abdomen and a tiny baby bump on it that she had yet to notice. Though one around her long enough could spot it.

Ash arrived home. He sat down beside her on the bed and put his hand on her tummy. There was a definite bump there... and she hadnt done anything to gain weight either

Kieara continued to snooze. She had been so exhausted lately like she just couldn't get enough sleep. She sighed in her sleep and shifted but didn't wake.