Lewi & SatyrWarrior

Sachi continued to purr and enjoyed his actions. They felt good. She pressed closer to him. She nuzzled her head into his neck after he kissed her and started talking and listened with a smile. "I know I'm safe with you." She said. "Where will we go Tomarrow?"

Hearing her statement, Ruji’s smile broadened before he answered her question. “Well, we’re still heading to the border to cross and since we’re pretty close to it, it should only take about an hour or two of walking to arrive. From there, we’re going to catch the boat to cross over. And that may take about a day or two.” he explained to her, enjoying the way her head nuzzled into his neck. “I know I said I don’t like boats, but I know I’ll feel much better about the whole thing with you alongside me...” Gradually, he leaned back against the cave wall. He continued to embrace as he closed his eyes. He felt like...he didn’t want to let her go. If it was possible, he would have preferred to hold her forever.

Sachi was so happy. She didn't think it was possible for her to be this happy. She was glad though. It was great. She yawned sleepily listening to his explanation and nodded. "Okay." She said and her eyelids began to droop. She tries to stay awake just a bit longer to enjoy him holding her but alas her body betrayed her. She needed sleep. She soon drifted off into dreamland curled into his arms.

Ruji had never slept so well before. With Sachi in his arms, it was so much easier to drift off to sleep with the sense of warm comfort overtaking him. As they say, the two were out like lights just as the sky began to darken. Sleeping always seemed to make the night fly however, because before the halfling realized it, morning had already arrived. The sun's unrelenting rays delicately urged Ruji to wake up, and he did so in a somewhat groggy manner. Though, a smile returned to his face when he looked down to see that Sachi was still in his arms from last night. He softly touched her head, discreetly twirling a strand of her hair around an index finger as he contently watched her sleep.

Sachi was an early bird. She smiled and curled into him as he played with her hair. She looked up at him after a few more moments then she woke. She smiled. "Morning." She said not moving from her spot. She was content in the warmth of his arms.

“Ah, you’re already awake I see... Good morning.” Ruji said, giving her a kiss to the forehead prior to stretching his arms out above himself and yawning. “Did you sleep well?” he queried as he rubbed at his sleepy-looking eyes, but continued to gaze down at her. Reluctantly, he loosened his embrace from around her. Although he wouldn’t have minded holding her for much longer, he assumed that Sachi would want to at least get up from her position. So he had released her, just in case she’d wanted to move.

Sachi purred and stretched before laying her head in his lap. "I slept good." She said looking up at him. She purred and cuddled into him. She wanted to play and stuff today not travel. But they had no choice.

Ruji tilted his head slightly, fondly watching her as she stretched and purred. He couldn’t quite point his finger on why exactly, but she seemed to be in a mood that would prefer playing over travel. He pondered for a moment. Perhaps he would be able to integrate playing around with traveling? It’d be similar to what they were doing beforehand--that is, until they were attacked by Sesshomaru. Perhaps he would start it back up once they were a safe distance from this area. However, in the meantime, Ruji happily stroked Sachi behind her lovely ears as she cuddled into him with her head in his lap.

Being kitten like, that felt like heaven. She purred louder and her head moved towards his hand. Her ears and tail were extremely sensitive to touch. She couldn't help but be entranced by his petting. She couldn't pull away. And was at his mercy.

Smirking, he noted her louder purrs and the way in which her head moved towards his hand. Apparently her feline nature was resurfacing, which probably couldn’t resist the ear-stroking. With his other free hand, he began to affectionately stroke her tail as well. He chuckled faintly, admiring the sounds of her purrs. He thought her feline nature was quite cute in general. “I see you like that~.” he said in a low voice as he kept rubbing behind her ear, moving his other hand from her tail to behind the other ear as well.

Kieara couldn't resist in the least. When his other hand went to work she began to purr louder. She was limp in his grasp as he scratched both of her ears. She was beyond words it felt so good.

Sachi seemed to be genuinely enjoying herself, and honestly, he was as well. So, he decided to keep going with the scratching and the stroking behind her ears. Despite how much he adored how cute she looked being limp in his grasp and purring like so, he knew that they should probably start heading out. That way, the sooner they reached the next destination--the border--, the sooner they would be able to relax like this again. Gradually, Ruji came to a stop with the stroking. “Sachi, we’ll have to continue this later okay? Promise I’ll do that for you again.” he told her, kissing her cheek prior to forcing himself to stand up to his feet.

She felt him gradually come to a stop and she gradually came out of the spell he'd put her under. She purred quietly and gave a nod. She spoke. "We'll in that case lets get going then." She said to him and got up as well straightening herself from sleep. She wanted to stop somewhere later and get a nice bath.

Ruji nodded in response, stretching his arms over his head once more. “Okay. Just let me know whenever you’d like to stop.” he said to her with a smile. “It shouldn’t take much longer to reach the border.” he added in to reassure. Brushing himself off, he headed towards the exit of the cave. Upon stepping out, he looked from right to left. And then above himself. He figured he might as well be safe than sorry. “Just checking...” he said aloud to himself with narrowed eyes. He wasn’t detecting any peculiar presences either. He just wanted to ensure that they wouldn’t followed either.

Sachi moved along behind him obediently. She stopped as he did and was silent. She thought he might've seen something. She looked around and relaxed when he saw nothing. She then held his had and walked with him.

Happily, Ruji squeezed her hand gently and moved onward. As the walk proceeded, a question had popped into the lad’s mind. “So, have you ever been across the border Sachi?” he asked her curiously, absent-mindedly and slightly giving their entangled hands a bit of a swing. It was a habitual motion that he used to do with his older brother when he was alive. It was always irk his brother though, so he would always eventually have to stop swinging their cupped hands in the past. Those times were certainly missed, even if it was just him and his brother. However, the present was no longer empty thanks to Sachi.

It didn't bother Sachi. She liked it even. It was soothing in a weird sort of way. She let him swing their hands and looked to him at his question. "No I haven't." She smiled a bit. "Have you?" She asked him curiously.

Ruji tilted his head a bit in thought when she replied that she’d never been across the border. “Yes I have. My original home is across the border. I just travel around a lot, so that’s why I’m usually on this side.” he told her briefly, shrugging as he continued to walk with his casual pace. His moderate swinging did tone down quite a lot over time, but he still managed to swing their hands ever so slightly. He looked around in silence, pointy ears flickering to the various sounds around them.

Sachi purred as they walked and she listened to his story. She gently wrapped her plush fur tail around his wrist as they held hands. She enjoyed his company so much. "I can't wait to see it." she said feeling much better than the day before.

Ruji eventually felt her warm plush tail around one of his wrists. He smiled and use his free hand to stroke it absent-mindedly. "Ha...really? Well it's kind of small and not much to look at since I'd been in a rush when I built it. But..perhaps I could renovate it..." he said. The thought of renovating it to make it a little more comfortable for two to live in sent the 'good' butterfly feeling through his stomach. He had never shared his home with anyone before, and he was actually looking forward to it because it was Sachi that he would be sharing his humble home with.