Lewi & SatyrWarrior

Sachi looked up at him and nodded. She moved over to him weakly. She was worried about him too. "Are you o-ok?" she murmured to him her leg still stinging and her words still a bit slower than usual. She was still in a small fog from the poison, but it wasn't as bad as when she was struck. She offered a weak smile. "When we get better we'll have to take another swimming lesson."

"Careful. Don't move around too much just yet." Ruji advised gently after she attempted to move over to him weakly. He didn't think she should be trying to move in her fatigued state. However, noting the concern in her voice, he flashed a smile in her direction. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me." As she stated that, he tried to make her area a tad more comfortable by applying more soft plants beneath her being. Then, he released a deep breath and laid down beside her. He glanced up to her when she mentioned swimming lessons, using the side of his arm as a pillow for his head. "Heh, I would like that." He nodded and smirked at her. "You can give me more lessons once we get a safe distance away from this area tomorrow. We don't know if that dog demon is still lurking nearby, so it'd be best to get far away just to be safe." he added before blinking upon suddenly realizing something. "Ah, speaking of which, we're actually almost to the border that we need to cross--well, to get to where I was heading."

As he recalled the border, he remembered something else that would be involved... And it wasn't a pleasant thought for him, which showed on his features.

"What is it?" She asked able to tell by the look on his face that there was something he wasn't telling her. what it was she couldn't be sure, but there was something she didn't know, and she didn't like being left in the dark on things like this. She watched him awaiting an answer.

Ruji flinched slightly when Sachi asked, apparently being able to read his expression quite easily. He turned back to her with a weak smile and then shook his head faintly. "No, it's...nothing really important. I just hate having to cross the border...because we have to use a boat in order to do that..." he admitted, sweat-dropping and swallowing hard. "...Over deep bodies of water... Not to mention I don't do very well on boats you see..." he added, purposely choosing not to clarify on why he specifically didn't do well on boats--well, aside from the fact that he'd be over a deep body of water.

"You don't like boats? Why not?" She asked. "And I can teach you how to swim when we get a bit further away, you already know how to float." She spoke with a soft smile. "That way you don't have to be afraid in case you fall out." She said to him reassuringly and gently took his hand for added reassurance.

"......." Hesitance to answer her following questions struck him speechless momentarily. However, he eventually answered her. He felt like...it was okay to tell her what he would never mention to most people. "Well...the boat's continuous rocking makes me feel a little sick, though I guess my nervousness being over water makes that feeling worse." he explained to her briefly, listening as she stated that she would teach him how to swim along the way and that he did already know how to float. "Ah, that's right..." The faint smile on his face broadened further as she placed a hand on his hand, reassuring him. "Thank you...for your reassurance Sachi. It's helping a lot..." he told her in a lowered voice. His hand gently squeezed her hand back, optics now looking into her own eyes.

Kieara smiled and looked back into his eyes. "As long as i'm there nothing will happen to you, I promise." she said to him giving him her word. He'd went out of his way to protect her, it was time for her to repay the favor. Even though it was only water, it was still something he was afraid of, and she wouldn't let him be scared as long as she was there. Though she couldn't help wondering what this odd feeling in her chest whenever she thought about the man in front of her was. She couldn't discern it, but it was a feeling she liked. Then a realization hit her. Did she love him? Yes very much so.... but did he feel the same?.....Not likely. That made her feel rather sad and depressed.

Ruji's heart skipped a beat when Sachi stated such warm words to him, but he couldn't help wondering if he'd heard something like that before. From someone he truly cared about... What a coincidence that he was hearing such similar words from someone that he deeply cared for as well. "Thank you Sachi..." he stated softly, before he averted his eyes. He could feel his cheeks grow warm with redness again. Why did he always blush with her...? And why was his heart still racing?? "I won't let anything happen to you either Sachi. I will protect you." As he said this, he found himself bringing her into a warm embrace before he'd even realized he was doing this. However, as he hugged the lovely woman in front of him, he began to ponder again. ...He was really developing feelings for her wasn't he? No, he had already developed such feelings for her and the question now was...did she feel the same way? Should he ask? There was no way he'd be able to bring himself to do that right now, but... After pulling away, he sensed that something seemed to wrong. With a curious gaze, he asked, "Is something wrong Sachi...?"

Sachi blushed as he embraced her and she smiled curling into his embrace. She loved it. It felt so right to her to be in his arms. But it ended all too soon as he pulled back and asked what was wrong. Sachi sighed and looked down. "I...Have a confession...."

Why did it feel so...wonderful to have her in his arms? He truly longed to never let her go, but reluctantly, he did so upon sensing a shift within her. Brown irises widened when she admitted that she had a confession. Now, that could have meant a variety of components, but if that was the case, why did he suddenly begin to feel anxious again...? "Er...a confession?" Despite the rising anxiety and desire to know what it was, he looked more curious than ever now. "What...what is it Sachi?" He patiently waited for her to speak again, gently pointed ears prepared to listen intently to her as he attempted to ignore the flutters in his stomach. Could it be that she... No--there way no way that she felt the same way...right?

Sachi spoke. "I.....over the time I've spent with you....it's been the happiest I've had in a long time." She said shifting her gaze to the ground. "But over this time I've discovered that I.....I love you....." She quickly got up. She spoke. "I know I.....you don't feel the same....I'm just a half tiger who's clinging to a false hope..." She said so used to everyone hating her. She headed for the door of the cave.

Did she really just say that? Of course, if he hadn't been listening so intently he would have told her that after she had joined him, he was also happier than he'd been in a long time. However, when she said those three words... "I love you..." Honestly, Ruji was just thinking that it would have been nice if she felt the same way, but...he was just fantasizing with the notion and truly wasn't expecting it to become reality. Speechless, he stared back at her. His eyes had widened from the shock of it all as the silence loomed over. Why couldn't he speak? Words refused to come out, and it would have been great if his brain had chosen to cooperate with him because then he would've been able to respond to her. Tell her that he 'did' feel the same way and how he couldn't have been happier to hear those three words from her. Despite that his voice was not working correctly, the rest of his body was. Swiftly, Ruji jumped up from his seat as she began to head for the exit of the cave.

He grabbed her hand just before she reached it, gently pulling her back. He hugged her from behind and rediscovered his ability to speak. "Please...don't leave..." he said softly, prior to turning her around to face him. "I....I love you too!" he admitted, eyes full of affection as he looked into her own eyes. "I...I never thought that I would fall in love, but I have...with you... Sachi, I love you so please...don't go..." After saying something so difficult, he found himself leaning in towards her and then...he pressed his lips against hers, kissing her warmly. His heart continued to beat profusely against his chest, flutters overflowing at his center in reaction to having her so close in his arms.

Sachi couldn't have been more shocked when she felt herself get grabbed. She was abruptly turned around and after listening to his scattered explanation she had no time to respond for his lips were pressed against hers. She was shocked, frozen, but so happy at the same time. She melted into the kiss and kissed back pressing closer to him as her ears drooped a little bit in the fog her mind was overcome with. She purred softly so happy at recieving such news.

Ruji nearly forgot to breath when he felt Sachi kiss back with her lovely lips, which encouraged him to continue kissing her passionately until he felt lightheaded from the lack of breathing and all of the events that had just happened simultaneously. He thought his heart would explode with the overflowing happiness he was currently feeling. He blushed as he heard her soft, but happy-sounding purr prior to pulling away from the kiss with reluctance. Now fully becoming aware of how abruptly he had kissed her, he averted his eyes. His ears began to match the red hue of his cheeks. "Sorry...I guess I freaked a little when I saw you were about to leave and hearing you say that you loved me too..." He trailed off and shook his head in attempt to get his blurred mind going again. "After brother died, I've always been alone and...as much as I hated to admit, I always felt lonely and I was always skeptical of trusting others. It's strange though--that feeling of loneliness instantly left me when you began to accompany me...and I felt like I could trust you even though I barely knew you at the time." he explained briefly as he looked up to her, a warm smile on his face.

Kieara blushed as well as she heard him start talking after he pulled away. She purred again and nuzzled his neck softly. "I'm here for you Ruji." She said to him glad she finally had someone too. She knew all to well that feeling of lonliness he was talking about. She didn't want to be lonely anymore, and she didn't want him to have to deal with it either.

Warmly, Ruji wrapped his arms around her waist as she purred and nuzzled into his neck softly. He bit his lip momentarily, as having her nuzzled into his somewhat sensitive neck felt...interesting to say the least. However, a bright smile came to his features when she said that she was there for him. "I will always be here for you too Sachi. I will...replace any of your loneliness..." He spoke this softly into her own neck, kissing into it gently. Gradually, he took in her sweet scent. Of course, with his keen senses, he could smell her lovely scent from afar, but...it was much better to smell her scent at a closer range.

Sachi purred at his words and continued her soft purring as he spoke all this to her. She continued nuzzling his neck affectionately. She loved him with all her heard and wanted nothing more than to be with him as long as she could. She licked his neck softly as was the cat in her with her rough tounge and purred again as she too took in his scent. Her tail wrapped gently around his arm.

As Ruji kept Sachi in his embrace, his heart continue to beat in a rushed manner for her. He couldn't stop it no matter how hard he tried, along with the array of emotions that ran with the package deal. Suddenly, a shiver ran up his spin just as a light gasp was released from him in reaction to having her rough tongue lick his neck. In all honesty, it surprised him but he definitely enjoyed the way it felt. That would explain why his face had flushed right back up, especially after feeling her tail wrap around his arm. "Y-you're tongue feels really good..." he said softly prior to mimicking her actions and converting his kiss into a soft lick that traveled along the side of her lovely neck.

((just a reminder if anwhere in the rp something graphic comes up we can move to Pms or skip))

Sachi purred and felt a shiver run down her spine as well when he did that to her. She curled her tail a little tighter the soft fur pressing against his skin. She closed her eyes and rested her head in the crook of his neck where she could freely take in his scent.

(Okay, it doesn't matter to me if we skip or take something to the PM if you would to rp out the graphic parts there while skipping past it on the forum. Just let know what you would prefer to do :) )

Gently, Ruji stroked a hand down along the back of her neck as he explored there with kisses, licks, and random nibbles upon her soft skin. He admired how warm she felt against him, and the way in which it blended with his own body warmth. He embraced her for a good while longer before finally pulling back to deliver one more passionate kiss to her lips. "Sachi..." he began, a faint smile appearing on his features. "You should get some rest now. We'll need to continue our path first thing in the morning." His smile faded. "Getting as far away from here as possible would be best." As he told her this, his mind almost instantly flashed back to Sesshomaru. No, he wasn't going to risk Sachi's safety. Staying here for too long was the very definition of 'risky'.