Lewi & Jessica Stansell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieara smiled as she looked to him. She purred softly and soon enough was asleep. She was exhausted.

Riah smiles and covors her up with a blanket. He then gets up and exits the room so she can rest.

Sachi slept fairly easy. She felt safer than she had in a long time. She curled up and dreamed. Though the dream was one where everything was ok instead of a nightmare again.

Riah is in a couple of rooms over just looking out the window and thinking to himself about Aiden's extremely shortened fuse lately and tries to figure out a way to approach him and help.

Sachi slept at ease. She didnt know how to help her new master but could feel his distress. She wanted to help

While sitting there looking out the window in the other room, first Riah tries to think about all that they had done lately to try to see what could've set Aiden off. He then wonders if someone else in the tribe ticked Aiden off and he had taken their side instead of Aiden's without knowing what transpired. He then wonders if it has something to do with Aiden's family, being much like his, Aiden having lost his parents to the thunder demon tribe and wonders if that's what is bother him. Riah thinks that those are all logical reasons for Aiden to get upset over but wonders why any of those reasons would cause Aiden to always be snapping off at him. Riah also wonders if Aiden was having a problem with one of the tribe members why Aiden didn't come to him about it so Riah could help Aiden in resolving it.

Kieara knew that even if only to a minor degree that he didn't like her being there. She don't know why though. She tried to be nice. However half demons were frowned on so it was nothing new to her.

Aiden leaves a note on the living room table and then goes down to a nearby lake, finds some stones, and then starts throwing them one by one as far as he can across the lake.

Riah thinks to himself ~"Whatever is bothering Aiden I have to find out soon though. We're supposed to go off on our next mission after Sesshomaru's group goes through our town and then gets through the village. It won't do Aiden any good if he goes on the mission when he's so angry."~ Riah sighs after that and closes his eyes and rubs his forhead

Sachi woke up before long and looked around. She didn't see anyone. She curled back into the blankets in thought. She sighed and let her mind drift back to the sad days with Sesshomaru.

Aiden thinks to himself as he's throwing the stones ~"Pfft..That clueless moron Riah..He'll never understand how I feel. He's just way too forgiving of that little weakling kid brother of ours. Shippou shouldn't have ever involved that half demon kid brother of Sesshomaru's much less Inuyasha's human girl friend in our family's business. And Riah says he's mad at Shippou but yet he forgives Shippou way to easily and never shows his anger torwards that weakling."~ Aiden chucks another stone far across the lake and then realizing that was his last stone he goes off to walk somewhere else.

Meanwhile Morrison, the owner of the house that Sachi is staying in with Riah, finds the note Aiden left on the table in the living room and then he rushes it into the room where Riah is and hands it to him.

Riah reads the note and then looks to Morrison saying "This isn't good. Aiden is filled with rage."

Sachi heard running through the halls and wondered what it was. She shifted her weight and got up on her good foot. Maybe it was her curiosity as a cat, or her worry because of sesshomaru that paranoid her, but she went to Riah too.

Riah talking to Morrison "I don't know what's gotton into Aiden lately. He's never been this angry. At least I've never seen him like this. I mean what's this all about? Aiden's calling me a clueless moron in this note and saying I'm way to forgiving to my little brother about getting help to defeat the ones that killed my parents..I mean of course I wish Shippou would've come to me instead of getting help from Inuyasha and Kagome whom he just met and of course it irritates me. But I know that Shippou probably couldn't defeat them on his own and probably didn't know where I was. But why would Aiden even care about that?" Riah sighs and says "I just don't get it. I really don't."

Morrison knowing a truth about Aiden that Riah isn't aware of glances away to the window knowing Sesshomaru would probably be coming near the area within the next couple of hours and that Aiden would have to be found before then otherwise he might be so angry he'd start an unescessary fight with them.

Sachi wandered in. "Master?" she asked. "You're stressed, I sense it, what can I do to help?" She asked. He was the only master she'd had she was willing to help. He was the only one nice to her.

Riah looks to her and smiles as he says "I'm happy you want to help but I honestly don't know what's wrong with Aiden yet and until then I can't do anything except wait. I know he's really angry with me though. It states it in his note to me here. He said that I'm a clueless moron and I forgave my little brother way to easily on the terms that he got Sesshomaru's kid brother Inuyasha and Inuyasha's girl friend to help him defeat the thunder brothers Hiten and Maten. I mean sure I wish that Shippou had come and gotten my help instead and I'm real irritated that he didn't, but Shippou is just a little kid still and after I saw the distruction after the thunder brothers attacked us, like most of us who survived the strike from them, I left to start a new. So I'm aware that Shippou was just probably not able to find me. So if the thunder brothers started attacking him, Shippou would most likely not have been able to fend them off by himself. So of course sense he saw Inuyasha and Kagome passing by, he probably challenged them on purpose to test their strength, and then after seeing they were very powerful decided to ask them for assistance in defeating Hiten and Maten. What I don't understand is why Aiden would even care about that?"

Kieara listened leaning on her good leg and answered. "I don't know either." She said. "If master wishes I can track him down and ask." she said only trying to help and be a good slave.

When Riah hears her say that he looks to her. He then looks to Aiden's note and thinks to himself ~"Sesshomaru is bound to be close to the area now. I appreciate her vollunteering to find Aiden but if Sesshomaru abused her in the past and she runs into him he may start doing it again and she's already injured with that foot of hers. Hmm.."~ He looks back to Kieara and says "Well I'd appreciate it of course. But the time for Sesshomaru to come through our area is very near now. Are you sure about this?"

"It's up to master, whatever you wish me to do." she purred softly. She only was concerned about helping him. If he wanted her to go out like that and thought that she'd escape Sesshomaru then she would, no matter how scared.

Riah "I see. Hm. Well I guess if you don't mind doing it. But are you sure you don't want anyone to go with you? Like Morrison or I?"

Sachi looked to him and spoke. "Whatever Master wishes to do..."

Riah nods and then says to Morrison knowing that this is probably what Sachi wants him to do sense Sesshomaru's in the area and "I'm going to go with Sachi and track down Aiden. You take care of Sesshomaru's needs and help him get what he came here for."

Morrison nods and says "You got it Riah."

Status
Not open for further replies.