Lewi & Jessica Stansell

Status
Not open for further replies.
It began to glow as well. And then glowed the same color as Riah's eyes, then it settled. He'd saved her, that made him her new master.

Riah then just begins to ask questions in order to get to know her better. "So Sachi. Where did you come from originally..you know your hometown?

Her bell glowed. Being her master, she was forced to answer. "I can't really remember." She said. She thought. "I was always a wanderer."

Riah says to her "I see. That's okay. Well I was born and raised in a small village with my parents and our fox demon tribe. My parents and my whole tribe were killed though by two jerks Hitan and Matin from the thunder demon tribe. The only survivor other than myself was my little kid brother who had to team up with two strangers in order to defeat the ones that killed our parents. Something that was our family's business he had to involve someone else in when he could've just come and found me if he wasn't strong enough to do it himself." Riah sighs

Kieara frowned. "I'm sorry." she was less skeptical hearing he was a fox demon. They weren't too violent, at least not the ones she met. Tiger demons were known for being vicious, but she was only half, and she acted more like a kitten.

Riah says with another sigh "It's fine. Don't worry about it. My parents and the rest of the tribe are resting peacfully now and my kid brother avenged them as a random note someone gave me near the time he fought the thunder demons said he would. The only thing I wish was that my kid brother didn't have to bother a random couple of travelers just passing through and involve them in a battle that didn't even concern them. It actually really ticks me off sometimes that he did involve them to tell you the truth. Anyway sense avenging our parents my kid brother has been traveling with those same two individuals now and they became friends. But I think one of my kid brother's friends is after Naraku which puts my kid brother in constant danger."

"Naraku's the one who originally cursed me, and then Sesshomaru saved me unintentionally and became my master as per rules of my curse." She told him as she listened to his story.

Riah blinks his eyes once and then looks to her from looking out the window and says "A curse that makes your savior become your master huh? That Meaning me? Wow that's interesting. But how do you feel about it? I mean I'll be happy to let you be with us and lead you but I don't want to do it against your will.

"I have no choice, and you can't order the curse broken or order me not to have a master, I have to follow you, I don't know how to break it." she said to him. "And yes, that would make you my master now." She said to him.

Riah says to her next "My oh my. Those curses of Naraku's are really unfair aren't they. To make someone follow someone else, someone that they barely even know, just because that person saved them and the follower not have any choice in the matter. But I give you my word, as long as I'm your master you will be well respected and my friends and I will protect you, care for you, and treat you like you were one of us from the start.

Kieara couldn't help but smile at his words. She purred and nuzzled him. "Thank you." HEr purring made her blush. Sometimes her cat like natures embarrassed her.

Riah smiles as well and says to her "You're welcome." Looks to a friend of his that just entered the room and says "Aiden. Did you get everything i asked you to get while you were out?
Aiden looks to Riah and says "Yeah I everything you put on the list for me to get. So did Carly"
Riah "Okay good"

Sachi looks to him then to the odd new friend of his. She listened intently but like before never said a word. She tried to sit up. It was mainly a cautious action.

Aiden "So Riah. Um..who is that sitting there? *points to Sachi*
Riah "She's the newest member of our tribe. Her name is Sachi."

Sachi's purring had stopped and she felt awkward under Aiden's gaze. She pinned her ears sadly and curled closer to Riah. She didn't trust him he'd have to earn it.

Aiden sees Sachi get close to Riah and says in responce "New member huh? Hmm..Well you're the leader so I guess what you say goes. But when was this decided cause none of us were informed of it and I think everyone wants to know who their comrads are.
Riah thinking that Sachi probably doesn't want everyone to have the knowledge of her curse he says "Well you don't need to know the details necessarily. I'll tell you though she's been through a lot and she and I made friends with eachother and she's joined our tribe."

Sachi was surprised that he took up for her like that. No one hd ever done that before. She was confused but glad. She stayed ever silent aiden making her feel a bit unwelcome.

Aiden feeling abit annoyed with Riah at that point he says "Pfft..whatever." He then looks to Sachi and introduces himself "Well I'm Aiden, but I guess you know that by now. It's nice to meet you Sachi and welcome to our tribe." He then turns and walks out of the room.
Riah shakes his head and sighs as he looked to Sachi saying "Well I guess at least Aiden introduced himself properly. But I'm sorry about Aiden's attitude torwards you when he did it. He's been on edge a lot lately, and it's mostly been torwards me, but I don't have any clue as to why.

Kieara listened and nodded to him. She then purred nuzzling him Again. She felt safe around him. She spoke. "It's ok. I will try to be friendly. I don't mean to be a nuisance."

Riah says to her with a smile "Okay. And don't worry. You're not a nuisance. Sooner or later I'll figure out what's wrong with Aiden."

Status
Not open for further replies.