Lewi & Jessica Stansell #2

Hojo smiles at Sachi and says "If you want me to I can take you inside and help get you registered in our high school."

Hojo "Hm..well i think just what all students here do. go to class..listen to the teachers..class work and taking notes during the day..homework assignments at night..tests from time to time..making friends..eating lunch..playing sports, chess, or debate club, if your on the team..that sort of thing.

Sachi wasn't used to school life. She had no idea what it was like or what it involved, much less how anything worked.

Hojo looks to her and says "Do you want me to partner up with you? You know be your buddy unless you need help figuring something out? Someone to bounce stuff off on?"

Sachi purred. "Can I go with you?" She found Sota's household a little overwhelming.

Hojo "Yeah sure if you want." He looks to Sota and says "You don't mind this do you? I mean she's your friend."

Sota "That's true but she's also your friend now. So if she wants to go with you she can. I don't mind. Plus it might've gotten a bit crowded whenever Inuyasha and Kagome came home to visit. I sort of didn't think about that. And as you know my grandfather doesn't care when we have company or how many nights they stay. My mom is usually the one to notice whether or not there's enough room."

Sachi purred nuzzling him like a cat would. She was like a giant kitten.

Hojo helps Sachi onto his bike and then gets on himself and then says to Sota "I guess we're off. Say hi to your sister and to Inuyasha for me."

Sota nods and says "Okay Hojo I will."

Hojo "Okay then. See ya" Hojo smiles and rides off with Sachi.

Sachi got plenty of odd looks, but the bicycle she found was odd. It made her nervous trying to ride it.

Hojo sees her nervous looks and says "This is your first time riding a bike isn't it?" Hojo then chuckles and says "Well you are doing just fine Sachi."

Sachs balance was good. However she was used to walking everytime she had to go somewhere. She purred at the compliment. "Thanks."

Hojo simles and says "You're welcome."

Hojo "No. Why would I be? You're my friend."

Hojo "That doesn't matter to me. Like I said one of my friend's friend is a demon too."

Hojo smiles and then turns into the driveway of his house and looks to her and says "Well this is where I live."

"oooh." She said and got off inspecting things.