Lewi & Jessica Stansell #2

She ondded to him. She was so lost in this era.

Sota "Um well. People, well rather children and teenagers, we go to school, then we have homework in the evenings, we help around with chores in the house, and we hang out with friends doing extra curricular activities such as going off around town or playing sports, school activities, or doing homework with them."

Sachi was bored of his explanaiton. being a cat, she needed to be occupied. "I'm gonna go explore." Before he could respond she'd left.

Sota blinks his eyes at her leaving then he tells his grandfather he's going to follow after her and see where she heads to. He then reaches for his backpack and then rushes out the door.

Sachi wandered about through the city and came across the school.

Hojo comes out of the school building being the last to leave and walks to his bicycle.

Sota trying to catch up sees Sachi a few minutes afterwards as he comes around the corner to the gates of Kagome's high school.

Sachi was inspecting the odd looking contraption. all this noise bothered her, but at the same time she found it all so intriguing,.

Sota comes up to Sachi and says "This building is my sister's school."

"Ooooh.....What's this." She said inspecting the older boys bicycle and accidentily knocked it over.

Hojo "Huh?" He looks at Sachi

Sachi tilted her head and scurried over. "I'm sorry."

Hojo gives a smile and chuckles saying "No it's alright. No worries." He picks his bike up and then says to Sachi still smiling "Are you new to here?"

Sachi nodded her head. "Yes." She twitched her ears

Hojo "Well it's nice to meet you. My name is Hojo"

Hojo smiles at her and then says "Have you registered for school here yet or is that what you came here to do?"

"But half demons aren't allowed to go to school…" she was confused.

"But half demons aren't allowed to go to school…" she was confused.

Hojo chuckles and says "You say you're a what? A half demon? Wow you're the second one I've heard about and the first one I met. But hm..I'm not sure if they wouldn't allow you to come here. I mean a half demon hasn't ever registered here to even be turned down before. I'm sure they'd let this girl I know's friend come here if he wanted to. And he's a half demon just like you are."

Sota blinks his eyes sort of speechless hearing Hojo and says to himself ~"Hojo knows about Inuyasha??..Oh wow..mmh..what's my sister going to say?"~

Sachi moved over to this new person with a purr sitting at his feet as she listened.