Lewi & Gicofokami

Marcus sighed. "It's a shame, her father is so mean to her. She comes in everyday with new scars bruises and wounds." He sighed. "Nothing we can do though. He won't let her compete, but there's a competition this weekend she's been dying to go to."

"A litteral 'Diamond in the rough'." Allen said without much thought. He raised an eyebrow when the scars/wounds/bruises was mentioned. However, Marcus was right. There was nothing that they could do. "If she did go, it'd be a blow of pride to alot of people if they loose to a blind dancer." He mumbled as his deductions were right on the money.

He chuckled. "It would also be an inspiration to thousands. If she can do it, why can't they accomplish their dreams?" He spoke to him. "She deserves it, she's worked so hard, but I just don't think I can pull it off."

"Neither can I." Agreed Allen somberly. "Thought I may have connections in high places, but even those connections can't help in this situation."

Kieara finished her dance and Marcus smiled. "You're done for the day." He said leaving to let her socialize with her new friend. She never got to talk to anyone but him. She stopped and smiled a bit

As she got done with the dance, He had wanted to clap but decided not to do so. At least she had someone different to talk to this time. Though he wasn't the one to dig into past wounds.

Kieara sat down and took a content breath. She wasn't sure if he was still there or not he was being so quiet.

Allen had been quiet for a breif moment in thought, now letting his social side take over. "Your really good at that." He said with a smile. Allen wasn't one for dancing but he knew to give props when its due.

Kieara smiled. "Thank you." She said with a blush used to only Marcus seeing her dance. She was excellent at what she did and she loved it

"Your welcome." He said with a slight smile. "But I can't help to wounder: Why did you choose dancing?"

"I love music and it's somethign I am good at." She spoke. She couldn't read write or play music, but she could dance to it.

He chuckled. "You sound like an old firend of mine." He said with a hint of nostagila in his eyes. "Only he's a boxer though."

She smiled hearing that and blushed. She frowned hearing the door open though. "Kieara." Her father barked. "Come." She frowned and quickly headed over.

"We will meet again, right?" He said in a silent whisper as he stood up. With a smile, he turned to the mirror and looked at the reflection one last time.

Kieara spoke. "I hope so." She went to her father as he glared at him grabbed her arm and left.

"My, forceful aren't we?" Allen mumbled as the two left. When he was sure they were gone, he concentrated on the mirror and saw the reflection from before. "This is what you ment by me not being able to run away from myself right?" The reflection nodded and put up his hand to the mirror. Allen did the same as both hands touched. Due to the lighting, the mirror let out a small glare. Then, the only reflection that was there was Allen's. "Welcome back." He said removing his hand from the mirror and leaving the building. 'Thank you. It's good to be back' Was the mental response. He smiled and went to his hotel room to rest. Good thing it wasn't that far away.

Kieara was questioned the whole way home about her new friend, but wouldn't budge on her answer knowing what would happen to him if she did.

As he got to the hotel room, he recieved a phone call. "Hello? ...... So someone's trying to find out about me again? .......... Fine by me. Oh, and mind sending me a gun and a bullet-proof vest? ....... Cool,thanks. See ya." He hung up the phone and layed on the couch.

Kieara was punished once she was home and sent up to her room. She lay on her mattress aching all over and wanting nothing more than for it all to end.

As Allen layed on the couch, he couldn't help but to wounder about his blind friend. Shrugging slightly, he went to sleep.