Lewi & Elflady

Kieara smiled. "Well, there's magic in the waters here." Kieara purred softly feeling the hum of the magic as well. "And I think you'd enjoy seeing some of our plants. And our wildlife. It'd give you something to paint." She said to him. "Would you like that?"

"That would be great," he said with a smile. After all he'd seen today Dylan would have so much inspiration to draw from he wasn't sure if he'd finish painting anytime soon, but the more the better and perhaps it would be easier to take it all in with what he'd seen on canvas. "With all things in Avalon I will have a hard time choosing what to start painting even, it's so much to see here that is different from Earth while some things are similar." Dylan's memory may be quite bad normally, and he also tended to be distracted easily, but when it came to his drawings he had a very good memory, being able to go outside and look at a scenery and then remember enough to be able to paint it from memory with out deviating too much from the original.

Kieara smiled. "If you'd like I could get you some magic paints and stuff while we're here. Colors you never knew existed and they never run or dry out." She smiled to him. That was the beauty of magic at work. It made simple things easier.

Dylan's hazel eyes widened at the thought of such wonders, "is there really paints that never run out?" The artist in him amazed at the thought and the economic hiding inside him somewhere liked the thought of the saved money on otherwise expensive paint and when he really got caught up in painting he really used up a lot of paint, which at least gave him a discount at the art store as he bought a lot and often. "Unfortunatley I don't think dollars work as a currency here, right?" he said with a frown.

"No, but monik does." She said with a smirk. "It looks like this." she showed him a picture by holding her hand out and some coins with runes on them appeared in purple magic in her hand. then disappeared. "When I was on the run, i'm not proud of it, but I had to survive. I was a bit of a theif. I've got a whole bag of platinum coins." She said to him.

"Well, whatever to survive right," Dylan said. He himself had never stolen a thing and while he dislike thiefs in common he did understand when people stole to survive the day, when someone stole a piece of bread or some money to buy food he almost thought it justified, honestly there were so many rich people that easily could do some good in the world without even noticing the loss in their wallets so that people had to live on the edge of death was inexcusable, and he guessed it was similar here in Avalon. "I'd like to repay you though if I borrow your money," he said, not fond of accepting money without giving back, another reason why he didn't allow his foster parents to help support him with their money.

"Oh there's no need to repay me, think of it as a gift." She said as she got out of the waters and stretched feelign her magic replenished after a nice soak in the magic waters. She still wondered what effect the magic would have on him, but she guessed she would find out. She dried and redressed in ehr clothing. "The guards should be gone by now, come on and I will take you shopping."

Shopping. Normally a word that would cause Dylan to turn tail and run, could there be anything ore dull than running around stores all day looking at stuff and so on all day but present him with an art or book store and Dylan could stay for hours, especially if it was so special as it sounded here in Avalon. Leaving the water as well, a bit reluctantly, Dylan waited awhile letting the sun dry off most of the water before pullin on his clothes again, his boxers had dried up mostly but he still wished he had done as Kieara and bathed naked but it was little he could do now. "Let's go then," he said as he zipped up his jacket. Even now as he'd dried off mostly Dylan could still feel that strange hum beneath his skin, not so strongly as when he was actually in the water but it was still there, briefly he wondered if it would go away and how magic affected humans but he couldn't do more than wait and see.

Kieara smiled and then snapped her fingers poofing them to an alley. Creeping to the edge of it she looked both ways. She then smiled. "Okay, we can go." she led him along. "Pick a shop."