Lewi & ArtsLover11

Kieara offered a smile back. Soon the class was over.

He got up and walked out to physics and he walked in and sat down.

Kieara didn't have this class with him, but she had her next one with him. She went on to her next class.

He smiled when he saw her at his next class but he was beside someone else which he didn't enjoy.

Kieara felt alone seeing him sitting with someone else. She looked down in her book and began writing again. This was study hall. Though it was her own book, not one for any class.

At lunch after collecting some from the line he looked for Kiera and found her on her own and he went and asked her," may I join you?"

Kieara looked up and closed her notebook before nodding with a smile.

He sat with her at lunch and asked,"what are your interests?"

"Oh I um....I write music, sing, and play violin." she said. "but i'm too shy to do anything."

"That's cool,"He smiled and said eating pasta

Kieara was nibbling on her own lunch, but she seemed nervous since it was time for her to go home. She had no further classes.

Then Alexander finished his food and asked her," Do you need someone to walk you back?"

Kieara frowned. "I um....I don't think that w-would go over well with my dad." she said tugging her sleeves further down unconciously. She seemed nervous.

"Ok just wondering your good to talk to,"he said staring at his feet and being completely and utterly nervous.

"I would let you but my dad um....he's a little mean"