Lewi and RushieSlushie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieara purred and watched him before recoiling and crouching like a true tiger did, her body was nearly flat against the bed they were playing on, then she pounced at him.

he yelped in surprise but gladly wrapped his arms around her as they wrestled, toying with her, tail wagging furiously.

She purred happily enjoying wrestling and playing. After pouncing on him she wanted to run. After wrestling a bit she bounded to the door wondering if they could go outside and play.

as she ventured to the door, his smile soon faded and he only looked down, away from her. And...for the only time he hoped. had to command her "..Stay inside.." he said, standing up. "It's too dangerous to go outside in the day..."

Kieara's smile faded and the bell glowed. She looked to the door sadly then back to him. She couldn't stand being cooped up. It made her feel cramped. She moved to the window to look outside and felt a shock ripple through her. She winced but sat down on the floor not going to go outside.

He saw that tinge, and it made his gut wrench. he walked over, clouded in a blanket, walking to her, wrapping his arms around her body, nuzzling her "I promise...in the evening, when the night is around, I will take you out..."

Kieara moved into his arms. This curse made her so sad. For the first time ever....She felt how badly she wanted to be free. Tears streaked her fur as she buroed her face up in his shoulder. She'd had a small taste of choice for the first time here, now she saw how trapped she really was and it was so heartbreaking she didn't have any hope to get rid of it.

he looked down at her, inching her face up and looking her in the eye "...Follow me.." he said, taking her hand, leading her to the back. In the doorway, as he opened, the smell of the forest came alive, but he held her hand tight, making sure she didn't bound away. "We may have ran from our masters, but we are still hunted...venture too far and they will find you...that's why I had to..I'm sorry Kieara.."

Kieara looked outside. She wasn't going to run. She just wanted the curse to go away. She wanted the choice to obey. She wanted a choice.... She lifted her fingers and moved them to the threshold of the door slowly. As she held them though a shock rippled through her and she yelped. She growled and angry hurt tears fell down her face. In a flash she was behind him and on the floor with her tail pulled to her mouth tugging at the bell on it desperately trying to get it off. She was clawing at it biting it, doing anything she could to the point she made her tail bleed. Then she finally gave up with an angry hiss and lay still and cry again. "It's not fair...."

he watched her escape, bounding to the floor and he quickly tried to sop, her, but her hiss of defeat and slump to the floor made him freeze he longed for a way to free her, let her escape this wretched life. He wanted her to be happy. But he could do nothing, but walk to her, and hold her close, kissing ears and rubbing her back "..It isn't....I wish I could help..."

She just curled into his arms. The bell and ribbon on her tail looked innocent enough. Even like she might've put it there herself as a decoration, but it was so much more. It could only be removed by the person who put it on her or someone who truly loved her. She had used all the force within herself and it hadn't even budged. She panted softly as she stayed in his arms and her tail around the ribbon bled from her efforts.

His fingers ran along, her blood running to his fingers, blushing as he felt the heat of her life's blood, looking down at her frail broken body. soon though she felt something constrict around her tail, tight around the base to stop the bleeding. He ripped a fabric off his leggings to make a stint for her tail leaning down to lick it clean "....."

Kieara let him doctor her wound. "I am sorry." She spoke guiltily.

he hushed her with a finger "You have no need to be sorry..." he said, licking her lips "It's fine..."

Kieara was thinking of anything she could to be free. "If I chopped the end of my tail off......."

He licked her again, then kissed her deeply to hush her "..Please...don't ever harm yourself to try to free yourself...We will find away.."

Kieara spoke. "Alright.....Could you at least see if the knot will loosen? I accidentily pulled it tighter and it hurts.."

He nods, reaching down, his finger cascading into the fabric, and gently tugging, loosening it "......"

She watched as he did. It felt better when he loosened it.

"...>" He wondered....Tugging it even more, wondering how far it would go.

Status
Not open for further replies.