Lewi and RushieSlushie

Status
Not open for further replies.
She purred opening her eyes when he woke her. She nuzzled him and stretched as she sat up. "Morning."

He sat at her feet, smiling more as the sun was shining through the window "Shall I cook us something to eat?"

"I am rather hungry. Do you people have antelope here?" She asked unknowingly.

we actually do...but be careful, only the ones that stand n fours are allowed to be eaten...Wait here I shall fetch us some." he said, kissing her forehead before walking out the door. A few minutes pass and he comes in, a fresh carcass in his mouth as he drags it towards the kitchen.

She waited patiently. She was a huntress but it was nice to have someone hunt for her for once. She eyed the deer confused. She'd never seen an antelope look like that before.

As he dug in, he looked up at her. "...What?" It was an antelope, though smaller and seemed a bit frail. he fed off weaker animals, but they still had the same taste "Come on before it gets cold.."

"I've never seen a deer look like that before." She came over and began to eat with him. She thought it taste good but the antelope where she was from looked different.

he let her eat with him, finishing up later as he sat back, rubbing his stomach and looking to her "...Before you were captured, what did you do?

"I don't remember anything. I don't remember a time I wasn't captured.....what's it like?"

"Being free?" he asked "Not sure...we're still being hunter most of the time, but just hidden. I'm not sure what it feels like not to have that fear, but don't worry..." He said, looking back at the bed, and crawling up to it, curling up a bit "...Care to join me?"

Kieara crawled up and curled up with him. She cuddled. "There has to be somewhere where we don't have to be afraid."

"We don't know Kieara...but we're searching every day.." he said, rubbing her back tenderly "But we're safe at least..just in fear.." he pulled her up, face to face and kisses her again

She purred as he did kissing back. She'd never known a life where she didn't have to serve somebody.

As they kissed, his hands ran down to grip her flank, rubbing her ass softly "Mmmm you kiss so well...."

She purred in return enjoying the contact. She blushed. "I've never done anything like this before. I don't know how I am good at it."

He smirked "it's all about the rhythm...motion of the ocean.." he said, kissing her down her neck, adding soft licks to her fur.

(we're in the one on one section if we do anything we'll have to skip)

She purred and tilted her head letting him have his way. She enjoyed the touches.

His claws ran along her sides, taking every curve of her skin to his touch, unable to handle himself as he kept kissing her neck, but didn't venture further than giving her the tender affection she clearly needed.

She enjoyed the intimacy. It felt so nice to be touched. To know she was wanted somewhere, not ordered around and owned.

His claws ran down her legs, playing with her fur before his fingers laced between her toes playfully. He seemed to be in a romping mood, tail wagging as he looked down at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.