Lewi and RushieSlushie

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked into his eyes relishing in feeling his warmth against her and his breath on her fur. She looked at him and curled into his chest nuzzling her ears and head into the crook of his neck.

As she curled up, he relaxed and held her closer, his arms soft against her back as he cuddles to her, smiling as the large blanket envelopes them as his fingers rub along her fur. Pulling back though to look down at her, he nuzzled her nose with his and helped her to her feet "..Come with me, let me show you the bedroom..."

Her feline eyes looked up at him as he disturbed her. She could've been asleep in the position se was in. She rose to her feet her legs a little shakey from the charge of electricity and she followed.

He felt her stagger, and took her hand to balance her, leading her over towards the hallway, and down a few doors to the bedroom. It was large, and the bed was just as big, Queen sized, it could fit two of him easily, and he looked down at her :"...I sleep alone...so...I wasn;t really expecting another to be here..you may sleep on the bed I'll be on the floor.."

"nonsense. I will share." She spoke. "Besides..." She felt pink reappear on her snowy colored fur. "It gets too cold here for my liking." She told him making up an excuse for him to snuggle her up in bed.

He looked to her, and nodded "..if you wish..." he said, taking her hand and leading her towards the bed, laying down, and taking the blanket off her shoulders to wrap around their bodies. His tail wrapped along her hips gingerly, tugging her closer as he looked her in the eye, smirking a bit. '...Heh you're blushing~"

Kieara purred as she moved over crawling into bed. She seemed awkward with it. Not with him, but this thing he called a bed. All they had where she was from was hay mats. That only made her blush worse as she purred and snuggled in.

His tail tightened around her hips, pulling her chest to chest "..it's cute..{ he said, his lips dangerously close to hers. He was blushing as well, knowing they had a moment to themselves, sharing a bed already, but not sure what she desired..

She felt naturally drawn to him. She was very attracted but she liked for the male to lead. She purred.

Tilting her head up, her desire was apparent but so was her charm, smirking to himself as his lips licked around hers, before finally licking together in a kiss, his tail getting extra bristly in pleasure "Mmmmm..."

Kieara looked up at him and slowly kissed him back. She'd never been intimate with anyone. But she liked it. Her tail curled around his waist with a soft jingle. Her ears drooped lazily to either side of her head as her eyes closed and she immersed herself in the kiss.

His ears twitched at the jingle, smiling as they got closer. Never before has he felt so warm and happy, being with another. He was still a bit disheartened with the fact of now being her master, but he would never harm her. Wanting to make her happy, he kept the kiss, his nuzzle to her nose affectionate and sweet "Mmm..."

She nuzzled him back as she kissed until her breath wouldn't hold out. She pulled back purring and started nuzzling his neck.

Lifting his head to allow her to nuzzle as she pleases, his nails went along her spine, before resting at the base of her rump right above her tail, rubbing it ever so softly. yawning to her ear, licking it gently, he soon rested his head down and smiled to her, kissing her neck once before laying his face down "...Thanks for this. I never knew how good it feels to be with another like this.." His hind paws ran along her toes.

She purred. She continued nuzzling him. "I never knew either."

As they rested, legs rubbign against each other's limbs, he held her close, not wanting to sleep but the comfort between them was intense and warm, as he was gently lulled to sleep, his tongue brushed along her cheek "Let's get some rest Kieara..."

Kieara smiled and lay still falling into the first good sleep she'd had in so long. She purred softly until she was fully asleep then she fell silent.

He feel right beside her, holding her tight to him. As the night wasted on, he kept his hold onto her, snuggled up tight under tha blanket, before the sun rose from behind the curtains, but as like a wolf, he rolled over, trying to ignore the rising sun, his tail still wrapped around her waist.

Kieara didn't feel him move. She was a tiger therefore morning or night was well for her. But she liked the early morning sun rays. She purred in her rest as they warned her fur.

Slowly lifting the blankets to admire her more, he licked along her neck once more to wake her up "Mmm I hope you slept well darling..I sure did.." he smirked and nuzzled her gently as he kissed her lips once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.