Lewi and Haruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieara was shivering in the rain. helping this man is going to be harder than I thought.... She coughed not feeling so well by now. She started to stand and then collapsed in the cold and rain.

Raziel saw her collapse and he bit his lip and he sighed opening his door he walked out dropped the barrier and brought the unconscious girl in. Taking her to the back he lay her on the bed after getting a towel down onto it. He couldn't just leave her in those soaked clothes and the thought of even taking them off made him blush bright red so he just threw some wood in the fire place in his room and started a fire after laying a warm blanket over her.

She shivered. She was burning up with a fever and wouldn't be waking any time soon. As long as those clothes were wet though she'd only get sicker. She was paler than before. As he laid her down her hood fell revealing her pretty face for the first time.

Raziel sighed and decided to work a little magic. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out some dust blew it outward and three figures appeared and the woman in the middle said, "You called us master?" "Yes Shaina you're a girl so you can undress her and then you Cecil go find something she can wear. Lastly Rio you go to the kitchen and warm up some beef broth. I'm going to be setting up a place for her to sleep." Said Raziel leaving the room.

By the time everything was said and done Raziel had cleared out an area where she could sleep using his magic and had set up a bed. Cecil had found some old clothes in the basement and shook the dust out of them before handing them to Shaina who got them on her. Raziel heard a yell from the kitchen and he ran in seeing Rio smacking a hand that was coming out of the closet in there. "Shoo shoo back into the closet!" The boy whined loudly. Raziel sighed and said, "I'll take the broth now you handle that..."

"Ah master please don't leave me to deal with this thing!" Whined Rio but Raziel was already down the hall with a bowl. Shaina had gotten her set up in her own room. Handing her a list Raziel said, "I need these items go fetch them from my work area." Shaina ran off and Raziel came in setting the bowl down sighing. Once he had gotten the powders he needed from Shaina he poured them right into the broth and begin spoon feeding the girl it after he mixed it up.

Kieara was unaware any of this had happened. She was still sleeping for awhile. About an hour or so later she started to stir. She groaned softly blinking her aqua colored eyes opening slowly. She looked up at a ceiling. Wait....A ceiling? When did she go home? It was then that she realized this wasn't her home. She tilted her head to look around. She also noticed her clothes were different.

Raziel came in with some more broth having slept very little. Seeing her awake he frowned slightly saying, "You are a real pain you know that..." He then took a seat and set the bowl down saying, "Why... why have you been trying so damn hard to get close to me... I never met anyone as stubborn as myself and I don't intend to be friends with you. I like my solitude and peace..."

Kieara was suprised to see him. She was also confused. Hearing his mean words they stung a little. She spoke quietly. "Because whether you want to admitt it or not I can see that you are hurting. I can see how lonely you are. And I can also see its made you unhappy and miserable."

"Girl you don't get it I'm not like you or any other normal human...I may be here in front of you but I live in an entirely different world in a way." Said Raziel. Though a loud clatter was heard follow by three loud yells from the living room. Sighing he stood up saying, "Honestly I give those three a simple task and they make a bad mess out of it." Eying her he said, "Stay in bed while I go handle this..." He then left and went into the living room and saw Shion, Rio, and Cecil running around chasing a two tailed cat around the house making a mess of the place. "Seriously... who let it in..." Asked Raziel. "No idea it just came hopping through the window." Said Shion.

Kieara looked up at him and listened to his words. She hadn't the time to answer before he was gone again. She sighed.. Maybe she should just stop coming and leave him here. HE didn't want her around anyway.

Raziel came back in holding the cat and he said, "Here keep this feline busy while I go cook some real food for you to eat..." He placed the twin tailed cat on her lap and left. Going to the kitchen he made a semi beef stew and brought it up to her placing the bowl down he said, "Eat get dressed and please leave. Your clothes are in this bag." He elft the bag by her bed with her now dry clothes and left the room.

Kieara was amused with the cat. She liked cats. They were beautiful and very fun loving and playful. She pet it until it fell asleep. She ate her stew hurriedly. Then she dressed and left as he asked

As she was leaving the gates though she was suddenly snatched out of the air by something that swooped low. "My what do we have here a nice little catch it seems." Said the male with black wings as he held Kieara." Raziel who looked out the window to make sure she had closed the gate saw it open but when he saw her in the male's arms he ran out yelling, "Hey let her go you monster!!!" "Oh what's this a mage.. Don't tell me this human is your girlfriend." Said the man as he hovered in air with her." Shut up you overgrown turkey and put her down!" Yelled Raziel.

Kieara screamed as she was grabbed. She squirmed in the man's grip. She had no idea who he was or what he wanted. She was terrified. She looked up at him and squirmed more. "P-put me down!" She begged and heard Raziel's voice. Why would he come out to protect her? He hated her.

"Dammit you stop squirming!" He yelled but he couldn't keep a grip on her and she fell out of his arms. Raziel paled and ran over diving forward catching her as she landed in his arms. Sitting up he glared at the man. "Tch fine you can keep her I was just gonna end up having my way with her but it's no fun if she's a thrasher." Said the male flying away. Raziel stood up and said, "You're not getting away you sicko."

He pointed his palm quickly at the male as he tried flying away and struck him with a fireball just like that. The weird stranger fell into the forest with a yell and was gone. Raziel got down and said, "This is why I didn't want you here.... Now that you been around me too long... things like him will target you... and I can't have anyone's death hanging on my shoulder."

He then picked her up and brought her back inside. Seeing her knee a little scraped up Raziel sighed and went to work swabbing it with some ointment before placing a bandage onto it slapping it on with his palm. "There that should do it now I'm going to take you home personally..." Said Raziel softly.

Kieara screamed as she fell. She was afraid. She gripped a hold of Raziel as he caught her. She was shaking like a leaf and looked back up at the man. He began to fly away but Raziel wasn't going to allow that. She watched as he was shot down and looked to the mage. She listened to his words. "Raziel..." She said softly as she was led inside. He was only trying to protect her....She just didn't want to see him lonely anymore. After he bandaged her, she looked at him and listened as he said he'd take her home. "A...Alright I suppose."

Once he helped her up he ended up walking to town with her and he just stared around not feeling comfortable around many people. He sighed softly and once they made to her place he stopped and turned looking at her before pulling a ring he was wearing off and placing it on her finger. "Never take this off it serves as a protection charm alright. And if you're going to stop by then make sure you bring extra to eat. I like pumpkin bread the best. Either way take care of yourself... oh and the name is Raziel." He then walked off and vanished into the crowd of people.

Kiara turned to him when they reached her home and smiled. She was about to speak when he put a ring on her finger and beat her to it. She looked down at it as he explained it would protect her. She looked back up at him and smiled as he finally loosened up a bit. She nodded making a mental note to bring him pumpkin bread the following day. She was about to give her name too but he was gone,

When mid afternoon came the next day Raziel sat on his patio enjoying a large chunk of pumpkin bread with a bottle of milk. He had Kiara sitting next to him. Setting the empty bottle down he said, "I'll admit you know how to win a guy over that's for sure. That was some good bread you made."

She giggled at his compliment. "all a matter of finding what he likes." She spoke to him with a charming smile. "I am glad you enjoyed it so much."

Feeling full and satisfied now Raziel just looked at her and then watched as the cat that had snuck into his house the other day chase a butterfly. "So have you always lived in town or did you just recently move there?" Asked Raziel glancing at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.