Lewd Tales Of The SCP Foundation

M

MTF Xi-4

Original poster
Mobile Task Force Ξ-4 ("Carnal Desires") is a task force dedicated to the containment of objects and beings classified to be emotionally, physically, or psychologically compromising to Foundation personnel due to their overtly sexual nature. Due to the serious nature of such effects on the general populace and containment site personnel, the O5 Council has declared these SCPs to be within their own subclass of biological hazard. Some members of this task force have been pulled from MTF η-10 ("See No Evil") and MTF λ-4 ("Birdwatchers"), among others. At this time, there is a recruitment program seeking to recruit civilians to participate in this task force as "contractors."

All applications to be a part of this task force require the direct approval of O5-8, its commissioner.

Targeted SCPs will only be discussed with active members of Xi-4.

Is this a group rp or something?

Oh, okay. Is it a rp based off several fandoms or something? Like parts in it I mean? I'm just asking because If so I'm not familiar with them.

Oh, okay. Is it a rp based off several fandoms or something? Like parts in it I mean? I'm just asking because If so I'm not familiar with them.

The general concept of the SCP Foundation is simple enough: A secret organization dedicated to hiding anomalies from the public that are physical, social, or psychological threats on a global scale.

The mobile task force established in the OP is an NSFW spin-off of the idea of group of agents within the Foundation set aside for special tasks and targets.

Oh, sorry. I kind of get it but am still confused a little. I think it is the anagrams I think they are called. I understand that there is a group of agents fighting to keep ppl protected from global threats wether it be of a physical, social, or psychological type. It's just the names like NSFW, and OP that is confusing me. Are those things you made up of from some other thing?

Oh, sorry. I kind of get it but am still confused a little. I think it is the anagrams I think they are called. I understand that there is a group of agents fighting to keep ppl protected from global threats wether it be of a physical, social, or psychological type. It's just the names like NSFW, and OP that is confusing me. Are those things you made up of from some other thing?

NSFW="not safe for work"
OP="original post"

Oh, okay thank you for explaining. I'll reread the whole thing now.

Could one play a being that is like a hazard to humans because of her sexual nature?

Sorry, I don't think I'll have time for the rp, and I prefer making my own characters anyway.

My interest is piqued.

What sort of character would our character be? Eg: an SCP agent, or a suspect an agent is tracking down.

Could my character possibly be one of the people with an overtly sexual nature?

I see I have run into someone who enjoys reading. I would like to make it known that I am thus far unfamiliar with the Foundation; but intend to research and file an application as an agent.

I see I have run into someone who enjoys reading. I would like to make it known that I am thus far unfamiliar with the Foundation; but intend to research and file an application as an agent.

The Foundation rarely taps into the public, but extraordinary measures are sometimes a necessity.

Not at all familiar with it.

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk