>>>LEWD<<< Pokémon craving, looking for F

G

Goldenhope

Original poster
Hey there! It's been a while since I've been around, but I'm back and raring to go! I usually stray away from fandom rps, but lately there have been some Salazzle things going around that have been focused around Aphrodisiac Pheromones, the method being an exhaled gas. I've been really wanting to do an rp based on something like that, and as it's pokemon, I could easily come up with some kind of story if necessary, but it would be preferable to have a decent amount of smut as well. I would be willing to play as any of the below listed pokémon, only as male.

• Lucario
  • Zoroark
  • Blaziken

I can start as the pre-evolved humanoid forms of these (Riolu, Combusken) if requested as well. If prefered, I can also play as a trainer. However, this is more difficult for me considering the language barrier and I would have to keep track of other friendly pokémon that I would own.

Also, if you don't want to be a Salazzle, we can discuss other possible pokémon that may possibly have these pheromones by creative freedom, as this will be a Private rp.
As one might guess, since I want my partner to have such strong pheromones that induce lust, I plan to be more on the submissive side.

Drop me a message if you're interested. And I promise, I don't bite :P