โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐˜†โ€™๐˜€ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ โ™ก๏ธŽ

Levy

โœฟ crafty flavor โœฟ
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy (high, low and anything in between), modern, medieval, anything that'll keep me at the edge of my seat. Romance is absolutely necessary. And fluff. Just a lil bit.
  • Photo Jun 27, 1 17 07 AM.jpg

Hello everyone, Iโ€™m officially opening commissions! Iโ€™m a practiced digital artist with many years of experience under my belt, so feel free to take a look around. For any inquiries or requests, please PM me! Don't be afraid to ask about anything I might not have mentioned. The next slides have my prices and some examples of my art. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the request! Please consider supporting me, and share this post with others who may also be interested if you can!

Here are some of the things I will do:
    โ™ก Single portraits.
    โ™ก Couple portraits.
    โ™ก Group scenes.
    โ™ก Backgrounds and scenery.
    โ™ก NSFW art (if you are 18+)

I take payment through PayPal and Venmo, and will send you that information upon request. Tips are welcome!
  • Photo Jun 27, 2 06 34 PM.jpgPhoto Jun 27, 2 08 18 PM.jpgPhoto Jun 27, 2 08 15 PM.jpgPhoto Jun 27, 2 08 22 PM.jpg
  • Photo Jun 27, 3 32 41 PM.jpgPhoto Jun 27, 2 40 10 PM.jpg

Your art is absolutely adorable.

• Thank You
Reactions: Levy
I commissioned Levy to do some artwork at the beginning of July. I can't recommend her and her artwork enough! She is great to work with and the piece of work she created was spot on. I hardly had anything to change once she whipped up the sketch. It was exactly what I wanted without even knowing it. Then she added some color and I was blown away. Absolutely marvelous.

Thank you Levy and I hope you get loads more commissions from Iwaku!

I've been busy and meant to post on the 26th, but I can now say that I commissioned Levy for art for @Diana 's birthday and Levy was awesome! The art was fantastic and she was extremely fast, helpful, and threw in alternate backgrounds! Definitely recommend her for art coms. :]

• Love
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Levy and Peregrine
I LOVE MY PICTURE SO MUCH I CRIED ;_;

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Levy