Leviathan Fugue

hmm i see we are having a very live chat on the ooc :P hello people

Helen's snarking still, but if Boa keeps pushing just a little more and we could well have us an amusing little scene of fisty-cuffs.

Also, I don't think she's actually given her name yet, but due to Rule Of Cool I'mma go and retcon it in.

Boa has done his research, Grumpy. It's a PLOT POINT.

Also, Tegan has forbidden me from posting until she does.

*freezes mid-rock-pose*

Tell your good lady wife to get a shift on, then.

*pauses mid-neck-grab*

I didn't say not to post! I just said don't move the scene on until I can get through this week of late night shifts to have the energy to post! >:(

EDIT:

Go on then! I'll catch up tonight or tomorrow night. (OnelastdaythankyouGod)

Last edited by a moderator:
*looks again at his text message reading DO NOT POST IN LEVIATHAN FUGUE*

Right

YOU KNOW I CAN'T SEND LONG TEXTS ON MY SHIT PHONE. I CLARIFIED WHEN I GOT HOME REMEMBER? WHILE I WAS TRYING TO MAKE YOU RUB MY FEET?

You know nuthin' Asmuuuuh.

EDIT:

Posted. Probably writing myself into future corners by narrating Eva's POV in broken English.

TL;DR "WHERE ARE MAH DRAGONS NGDFKLBFDKBFKDMGBFLKMGFLMBFLMBFLMGLF!!?111"

Last edited by a moderator:
*slaps Grumpy's haggis off the table*

>:[

should be able to post this week since I have it off will get caught up and make my post then

*drowns* I'll...post soon.

Everyone post everywhere all the time.

definitely she's so sweet could definitely see her and I hanging out XD

Imma need to rehaul my characters so that they're...people and not two-dimensional...things. =|

I'll have a post up by Friday once I get through one more late shift and this health thingie majigger.

"Good news, Mr. and Mrs. Tegan, it's an ovarian cyst!"

Bitches be crazy.

Right, do people want to jump to the next chapter now? Or do you want to direct some sassy retorts at Setsuko?