Leviathan Fugue

^^^
tumblr_lxtjkyKgPf1qgn0xb.gif

---
OH. Question: How...um...how does one reach the IC from here? Is there a link I missed?

Okay everyone, if you want to be in the elevator, be in the elevator. If you want to be the agent standing there when the elevator opens, then be the agent standing there when the elevator opens.

[/flawless GMing]

I was planning on being not wholly fucked in the head, at least not in the "obviously insane" sense. IM UNIQUE FOR BEING SOMEWHAT NORMAL.

That was a wee bit longer than anticipated. My bad.

We are all offended.

I'm sorry. I'll go. =/ CURSE THIS BOREDOM OF MINE.

You and me are gonna fuck, Grumpy.

*puts his hand on Grumpy's thigh*

It's gonna happen.

Helen's not about to let any motherfucker have the last word.

LET THE ARGUING COMMENCE.

Hooray for banter! Hang on, let my awkward pseudo-friendly adult-type character squeeze in here.

Also, [MENTION=58]Grumpy NotaIrish[/MENTION] -- Your sig pic is literally LITERALLY the greatest thing I have ever seen. Ever. LITERALLY.

I think we are capturing the Anime style perfectly.

:|

Right, right.

So...Asmodeus, sir. Can I call you sir? Where *are* they going? I'm not sure how much longer I can stall with idle chit-chat.

I'm hoping Helen will tackle Boa and they'll end up wrestling down the corridor and roll through some doors into the conference room where Director Elsinger and Tegan's character can glare at them as they pause mid-strangulation.

But... y'know.... you're all free to write your own posts, blah blah, and shit, even though nothing you do will be as good as my idea.

Er... Davion... you've switched from third person to first person... and implied that you were in a different elevator...?

o_O