Leviathan Fugue

Damn grumps, did you read my tiny bio? We'll have to be best-car-buddies

True story: those are the lyrics of a rock song I wrote when I was a teenager.

Does anyone else wanna make a staff member? We've only got a director and field agent right now. We're gonna need more if we want to depict the NAGA facility. I'm imagining our Mecha action scenes will be interspersed with the NAGA staff screaming about readouts and blinking lights.

<_<

And here's Chief Takahashi, bringing us our fanservice.

BTW, posted my character bio in my first post, so that it would be on the first page and Asmo won't have a screaming fit.

[MENTION=3800]Nekomimist[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9]CoffeeCake[/MENTION] , are you gearing up for a post? Or shall we scene-shift without you?

Uwah! Sorry, back from Denver Comic Con! >.< It was a looong weekend and much more successful than imagined! =D Now that I'm home I can get to reading and replying! ;33

Oh, oh! And I can create a facility member! ;3 Just got to get through work tomorrow! Super camp at the dojo--yaaaay!

Haven't been able to i.c. read thread. May get chance today.

Okay, [MENTION=3800]Nekomimist[/MENTION] , we'll wait for your entrance before moving ahead to the arrival in Japan. And Coffee, do you want us to wait for you and just continue crying as we dance awkwardly in your seedy strip joint?

I'm crying. Move along for now.

And it's not a strip joint, though if patrons feel so inclined...

The great and honorable Asmodeus!
I love your role plays.
I want to make sure: Which part of Japan would we start?

Hello. I'm new here, so I hope I'm not breaking rules by putting forth as CS or two so early. You mentioned you needed more staff members, yes? I am assuming this still holds true. If this is a lie, please let me know, and I shall exit stage left, pursued by bear. Or just create a new character, whichever seems less melodramatic.

PILOT BIO

2231127_1323472050994.47res_400_300.jpg

NAME: Daisy Jackson​
HAVEN: Napa Valley, California. Her bedroom was overlooking the private stables, the vineyard, and a winery full of French things she couldn't pronounce.​
PRIMARY SERPENT: Bellator - Griffin - 150x30x60(wingspan) ft.​
SECONDARY SERPENT: Ronus - Wolf - 7x4 ft.​
TERTIARY SERPENT: Mica - Clockwork Mouse - palm sized​

AGENT BIO

NAME: Charlotte "Charlie" Teal
ROLE: NAGA Student/Pilot Counselor -- Controlling giant mechs can be emotionally taxing. Charlie has a degree in being nice. Kind of.
UNUSUAL SKILLS:
  • Preternaturally intuitive. This makes her, like, creepy good at reading people.
  • She has an MD (psychiatry) and a PhD (social therapy). In other words, she can fix your heart and soul.
  • She makes a hot cocoa that is on par with crack. That shit is addictive.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Asmodeus
exit stage left, pursued by bear

This is the only reference you needed. Welcome aboard.

I think Tegan's character is into the whole counselling schtick so maybe you two can work together on that. God knows the kids will need more than one psychic crutch.

Oh, you right. My bad.

[MENTION=285]Tegan[/MENTION] -- If you don't mind sharing, I can work with your character. Otherwise, I'm also fine giving her a new job. Hooray flexibility!

OH NO I WAS NINJA'D.

But yes! I love cops! COPS!