Letting our pets on the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....Yes. If they ask nicely.

Consider this the Banana's asking nicely.

hqdefault.jpg

Didn't ask nice enough.

Were you responsible for the potato's too?

Nah, that was my cousin Larry.

I don't think a hairless cat would survive a Swedish winter no matter ho much you dress it xD It would be inhumane to get a hairless animal in this environment :D

I don't think a hairless cat would survive a Swedish winter no matter ho much you dress it xD It would be inhumane to get a hairless animal in this environment :D
I'd argue against that because I have to deal with Canadian winters...
But it just dawned on me I have not seen a single household ever have a hairless cat.

So I think you're right. :/

But it just dawned on me I have not seen a single household ever have a hairless cat.
Probably a good reason for it too :D haha It could work if it's an indoors cat though, though most people I know prefer outdoor cats. xD

Probably a good reason for it too :D haha It could work if it's an indoors cat though, though most people I know prefer outdoor cats. xD
I've generally found that's just what Cats are like in general.
If it's outdoor or indoor tends to be a roll of genetics.

Though, I've never owned a cat myself. I've just seen cats from others (my families more dog people), so I could be wrong.

If it's outdoor or indoor tends to be a roll of genetics.

What?

Any cat can be indoor or outdoor. Depends on what the owner decides.

Edit: Though I've heard a lot of people claim that the whole concept of indoor cats is kind of inhumane (especially the whole declawing part), whereas most arguments towards having an indoor cat is usually a matter of convenience for the owner rather than to the cat, so I can see why you'd find outdoor cats to be more common.

What?

Any cat can be indoor or outdoor. Depends on what the owner decides.

Edit: Though I've heard a lot of people claim that the whole concept of indoor cats is kind of inhumane (especially the whole declawing part), whereas most arguments towards having an indoor cat is usually a matter of convenience for the owner rather than to the cat, so I can see why you'd find outdoor cats to be more common.
I've had friends who own indoor cats mention the cat is just like that naturally.
Some people end up with indoor cats without going out of their way for it.

I've had friends who own indoor cats mention the cat is just like that naturally.
Some people end up with indoor cats without going out of their way for it.

Eh. I guess that's true in some cases, then, but it's still something most cat owners kind of decide on.

I guess.
Like I said I'm going on info from other cat owners, not personal experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.