Letting our pets on the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a cat can be called cute, then you hate "cute", if a dog can be called loyal you hate "loyal". What's wrong with you?
Hating cuteness and loyalty? Shame on you :no:

Cuteness corrupts our decision-making processes in relation to morality. Loyalty leads to too many of us sacrificing ourselves as martyrs without considering the reality of our cause.

Are these truly traits to be venerated?

Down with the animals!

Pets aren't that great. They leave hair everywhere D: At least if they're cat and dogs, which is the pets you brought up in the topic. I don't want hair everywhere.

Excuse me.

canadian-sphynx-cat-22807415.jpg

Hairless cats are a thing.

As much as I'm for showing our dislike to PETA animal haters I do need to be fair, redblood already covered hairless cats.

I admit to posting without reading the whole thread.

And bald cats aren't the same as regular ones. It's terrible just thinking about how cold they are in winter... Poor things...

And bald cats aren't the same as regular ones. It's terrible just thinking about how cold they are in winter... Poor things...
That's what sweaters are for.

c800d0dd075161acc8ec894e384ce140.jpg

Reactions: Faithviper
Not all sweaters are perfect like yours must be.

Not all sweaters are perfect like yours must be.
Mine's not perfect at all. :P
But it comes with a hat, gloves, pants etc. :P

I'm sure there are places in the world where naked mole-cats can live without worry of winter.

I'm sure there are places in the world where naked mole-cats can live without worry of winter.
Yea, but in those places you don't need a sweater.

I was more referring to @GYARA's post.

Mine's not perfect at all. :P
But it comes with a hat, gloves, pants etc. :P
Well, maybe that poor cat couldn't afford such fancy things. You ever think of that?

Like a bad ass banana?
I'm good with that. :bananaman:

Can't they be fabulously bad ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.