Letting our pets on the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT THIS!! TIME TO GET BACK ON TOPIC!!! PETS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON IWAKU CAUSE ALLERGIC PEOPLE WILL BE TROUBLED D:

BUT ALLERGIC PEOPLE HATE PETS AND NEED TO BE TAUGHT OTHERWISE!!!

Pets aren't that great. They leave hair everywhere D: At least if they're cat and dogs, which is the pets you brought up in the topic. I don't want hair everywhere.

Pets aren't that great. They leave hair everywhere D: At least if they're cat and dogs, which is the pets you brought up in the topic. I don't want hair everywhere.
How could hate such cute animals though!? D:

It's probably not hard if you're allergic and can't be near them :D

I knew there was a reason you rub me the wrong way. o.O

I just don't like hair in my food and on my clothes and everywhere else o.O If it's hairless (and soundless) animals, then I don't care. I love cats, but once again, the hair kills it for me, and hairless cats aren't my thing. I prefer to just take over my friends cats when I visit them and then enjoy a catless life when I'm at home.

Spam Goldfishes then, I guess?
And no water living creatures. We had an aquarium that cracked once when we weren't home :D I am not taking that risk xD

then I guess no animal works. Except bacteria. Those don't make sounds, have no fur and don't live in water. (Woot)
lizards. My friend has had lizards that didn't seem to make any sound. Walking sticks don't make sounds. Spiders don't make sound. But I have a spider phobia so that's definitely out xD

lizards. My friend has had lizards that didn't seem to make any sound. Walking sticks don't make sounds. Spiders don't make sound. But I have a spider phobia so that's definitely out xD

So you're cool with scorpions then?

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
So you're cool with scorpions then?
As long as I don't have to touch it or get too close to it with my hand :3 -dun wanna be stung-

I don't hate animals, I just hate anything that describes an animal! :P

As long as I don't have to touch it or get too close to it with my hand :3 -dun wanna be stung-

But the poison is the fun part!

Status
Not open for further replies.