Letters To Your Partners!

[MENTION=731]Iliana[/MENTION],

I love your character, Your writing is always great and you give me something to write back about. I love Sindy's ditzy side but i would love to do another roleplay with you mabey your character being cold, stone-face serious like you said XD.

I enjoy writing with you :)

[MENTION=168]Drew[/MENTION]

I've really become quite invested in our roleplay. Well I've loved Arianna from the start but I just love the way you plot and the characters that you pull into the story. This story is just so different and has so much potential for growth. I can't wait to see where it takes us!

Dear Melia

I love the story, the alien and just everything. I love to come home from a crazy day at work and jump into a world where even wilder things happen. Fun and tenderness takes me away. Thats why I love Iwaku and rp. I get to run away, flly away and just escape from a world so gritty and complicated. Im free to enter a world that is only gritty and complicated if "I" or "We" make it so.

IRL check yourself at the door.

The only real plays need apply. Thats us, your wonderful, thank you.

Dear [MENTION=2422]DawnsLight[/MENTION],

I want you to know that our roleplay is currently my favourite and I absolutely love the way you write. It isn't often that I can find a new partner that I have such good chemistry with. I feel like I can always expect there to be something exciting, and I love that we have two aggressive characters interacting with each other! Your bounty hunter is silly, badass and handsome. (That's another plus: You can play men! For once I don't have to be the man!) I hope to see this story reach and end so that we can plot another one.

You have a deliciously creative mind. If I were a zombie, I'd eat it with a side of potato chips. :D

Love,
Fluffy!

Dear [MENTION=2903]ChrisKodoku[/MENTION] [MENTION=2916]Reiterpallasch[/MENTION] [MENTION=2910]MicaBlack55[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2969]Vrael[/MENTION]

First off, you guys are great! I can't thank you enough for joining Syrasza and so far it has been one of the most entertaining and fun role plays i've ever had the pleasure of being a part of. All of your characters are amazing and unique, you all have great ideas, and you're all good role players. I know some of you might have not really wanted to RP much since SS went down and GG got cut short. It sucked for me too, but Chris, if you ever wanted to start GG up again, I would definitely be a part.

I hope you all can bare with me as I strive to make a good go at running an RP. I like to think that I'm doing a good job leading your characters down their desired paths and hopefully towards other players at some point. I know this isn't a typical RP setting where all the players are a party and go about the same quest and. It has worried me that players might lose interest, so I thank you all for sticking it out with me! You guys are the best!

Much Love,
Blake

*Takes a deep breath*

Juku,

Why are you doing this to Miriel? WHY? WE JUST STARTED! STOP BEING A FNEWJEGJEKGTHKLPYTJLP GOD I LOVE THIS RP.

Wizards...I used to like them, but not you make me hate them! But like them even more! SEE! YOU MADE MIRIEL TOTALLY TSUNDERE! I mean, seriously, who puts an elf in a lingerie in the middle of a forest? WIZARDS, APPARENTLY.

>///> Fucking A-hole... <3

LadyHarpy ,

D'awww. Audin is so freaking CUTE! XD I love how this rp is completely different from our other one! Even with the same people and aspects included in it, it has such a different feel! I bet that Roxan and Audin are going to have one hell of a time in Rosta! Besides, I want to see how you do with the reigns this time.

Jenis was forceful and Ariana was powerless, yes, but what of Audin? What will she do to make sure she gets what she wants?

CANT. WAIT. TO FIND OUT. <3

Zeneba ,

I love the way you GM. I do! You have the perfect picture in mind for the rp that you coordinate it so well into your posts! In Masks Of God, you give your players both a choice and hell of a time getting out of situations without doing everything yourself! I love that about your writing! This rp is so much fun! Going from one person to the next? Being a super hero?

MASKS?!

Yes. <3

Dream of the Endless ,

You like her, you freak. <3

Stop being sly and cool and get us the hell out of that room. They have...er...songs...and shit...to listen....to?

>>

Yeah, you like her. <3

Iliana

Oh, the fun of this new RP already. I really enjoy Muryn even though he did kinda leave Miriel in sexy clothing in the forest with a bunch of men lurking nearby. But he's a wizard and I rarely have played a wizard and I'm pretty sure this will be an amazing RP. Darion and Kari though..Those two are really expressing their hatred and curiosity in a strange way huh? IF they're like this now..imagine further down the journey?

JAZZ KEEPS STARING AT CHOMPS. WHY SHE DO?

I love our RPS and how much you put into each of them, thank you for being an awesome partner. <3

Hirohashi

I am super happy I get to be a drunken dwarf tank for your RP. No seriously, this is a dream come true. I love tanks and dwarves so YEAH! Plus one of my favorite video game series ever. Just fucking epic, I'm excited to see how we all progress down the line and thank you for putting this up there.

Rokku Hizori

So, now you have Hrothulf and my necromancer against Agasaria...Doesn't it just suck? I'm sure it does. But don't worry..I'm going to take over Agasaria anyway so everything is ok. However, our survival in the world has died seems like we're going to run into something, I'm curious to see.

Yo Effort,

Brant is absolutely adorable! I've played in other rps with you, I remember, but I like how you put down the "BAMF" title and went into the life, personality, and actions of a high school boy! It's lovely to see that transition from you. I find it wonderful how Brant can detect the severity of a situation and squash it quickly without saying "IM SUPER BAD ASS I WIN YOU LOSE GAME OVER GG." Instead, you still have emotions towards your classmates (Georgia, mayhaps? >:3) and you still know your place within the roleplay, making sure to work with and around all of your partners posts!

That's cool, Effort. Keep up the good work.

AND POST.

But mostly the good work. <3

Well these RPers aren't on this site but I still love them so I'll gush a little XD

Dear Music Mental,
You were one of the first people I RPed 1x1 with and our genius minds held similar concepts. After that well I grew to genuinely enjoy both of our characters, and Claus who I brought in. I was so sad when you weren't on, and a little worried when the time spanned for over a month. Happily you returned and our RP is still going strong, while it probably won't have a happy ending I hope we can remain friends even after it has run its course :3

And

Dear The Lazy Bum,

You proved to me that a crazy-ass concept can make one fun RP. I mean, your character is a guy who was a hero in his early teen years then abandoned his city after his parents died. My character is a necromancer who was formerly a villain, still sort of an evil character. And oh, lets not forget we threw in an apocalypse XD. Both of our characters have changed since previously meeting each other and I love how they interact. I can't wait to see where this will go, though we might take a pit stop in Hell, and eager to become better friends with you.

Dear [MENTION=4143]MOTH Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BROTH[/MENTION],

I have no words for how much I like roleplaying with you. I owe you for having thought of an idea like that, and I owe luck for grabbing it in time before anyone else took it. I really enjoy playing my character and interacting with yours, it's so obvious that they belong together, and this whole thing made me so emotional that I actually strive not to get them killed, or at least not until they can die somewhat happy. It's so easy to get in character that all along I have never had to think about how Belphegor would think or react, only about the words to phrase it and whether what he does actually succeeds. I'm so worried about both of them. So, so worried. But it's so good. I simultaneously wish we were already at the end so I would know what happened to them, and that it never ends so that I don't have to stop playing.
I want to put it in writing publicly that I am thankful for having found you as a roleplaying partner and that I have never had a better one.

As I can't see your name on my computer properly (so in my mind I call you Ghostie because I don't know what your name really says), I can only hope that this worked.