ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST Let's Write Together!

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Jaiden

minny king
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can. Mostly on all day.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
50/50
Favorite Genres
Any type of Fantasy, Modern, Magical, M|M / Gay (like healthy/unhealthy homo relationship. No hot yaoi action and/or yaoi, I just want regular homosexuals relationships.), Historical, Slice of Life, Mystery, Action, Adventure, Supernatural, Mystery, Any type of mythology, and much more I can't remember right now. Angst. I have been craving so much angst with my OCs that I create. Any dark themes.
Genre You DON'T Like
Too much Romance, Furry, Scifi, Too much Horror, Yuri /Yaoi Romance, Hetero Romance.
Hello! I'm Jaiden! :) Please PM me if you wish to RP after reading this thread and found anything interesting! You can also send me any ideas you have. :) but please DO NOT reply to this thread! Thank you!

Let's read the rules and such first!

▪ Please be around 18 to early 20s years old. I'm 20, so I'll like to RP with someone around my age.
▪ No one-liners, please! I write around 3 to 4 or so paragraphs. You don't have to match length with me, I just don't like one-liners. 3 or 5 sentences is fine as long as it gives me something to respond to. Unless you adaptable like me, haha.
▪ Help come with ideas to keep the story going, please.
▪ The pairings will be mxm only. Though, my characters will be male or genderfluid. I'm fine if you play male, Non-binary, Genderfluid, etc.
▪ Speaking of which, please be LGBTQA+ friendly.
▪ Iwakuroleplays applies here.
▪ Reply daily/weekly/semi-daily|weekly.
▪ Please let me know when you're leaving or tell me if you're not interested in the RP.
▪ No godmodding.
▪ Just looking for 1x1's and originals.
▪ Also, talk to me! OOC is super fine!
▪ Third person POV.
▪ Be okay with some dark themes.

What I do:
▪ I play characters that are male or genderfluid. I might also play characters who are Ace, Aro, or AroAce as I myself am AroAce. I also play characters with other sexualities I have knowledge of.
▪ All my characters will be OCs that I made for fun and write my own original work with. I won't be making any OC up anymore as I want to try to write my own OCs in the RP.
▪ I'm LGBTQA+.
▪ I prefer to rp mxm.
▪ Position in bed for my characters are all bottoms. I don't play dom/top/switches, please respect that. The only time I play a top/dom/switch characters is when the relationship is platonic. I feel more comfortable writing these type of characters with that kind of relationship. But please don't expect more than that.
▪ I reply daily to semi-daily.
▪ I prefer to write in PM. Unless Discord is fine with you.
▪ I'll use Italics to show which roles I'll like to play.

Genre(s): Fantasy (high or low, modern or whatever), Slice of Life, Modern, Supernatural, Paranormal (to add more)

Themes: angst/fluff ; slow/fast burn; romance ; platonic ; mafia & gang ; 50's setting ; 20's setting (to add more)

Pairings
Vampire x Human
Demon x Human
Demi-god x Demi-god
Knight x Royalty
Royalty x Royalty
Royalty x Servant
Boss x Assistant
Parent x Babysitter
Crime Lord x Debtor's Son/Kid
Mafia/Gang Leader x Florist/Baker/Etc
Teacher x Student
Ghost x Human (platonic)

(Step/Half)Dad x Son
(Step)Uncle x Nephew
(Step/Half) Brother x (Step/Half)Brother
Model X Photographer
Jock/Popular x Nerd/Unpopular/Outcast
Punk x Nerd/Unpopular/Outcast
CEO x Homeless
Rich x Poor

I'll add more when I can. Please send me a PM if anything catches your interest!

Last edited:

Jaiden

minny king
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
50/50
Favorite Genres
Any type of Fantasy, Modern, Magical, M|M / Gay (like healthy/unhealthy homo relationship. No hot yaoi action and/or yaoi, I just want regular homosexuals relationships.), Historical, Slice of Life, Mystery, Action, Adventure, Supernatural, Mystery, Any type of mythology, and much more I can't remember right now. Angst. I have been craving so much angst with my OCs that I create. Any dark themes.
Genre You DON'T Like
Too much Romance, Furry, Scifi, Too much Horror, Yuri /Yaoi Romance, Hetero Romance.
Characters that are open for an RP.

Characters

Moon Li Jing

Last edited:

Jaiden

minny king
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
50/50
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

✯ looking for a couple or few partners. ^^

Jaiden

minny king
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
50/50
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ✩

┊ ⊹ ✯

✯ Happy New Year's! :D

Jaiden

minny king
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
50/50
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ☪⋆
┊ ⊹ ┊
✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚✩ Still looking!!

Jaiden

minny king
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
50/50
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Update

Added a character list! Its's below the resquest post. There's only one character there, though, they are already used in 2 RPs, I'm happy to do one more with them.

I have another character in my media, but his bio is not done yet. I'll work on that in the morning.

Their bios will be updated constantly. I have yet to fully work on their personality part of their bio.

Anyway, that's all for today... well, at this time. It's 1 am, so I'll be heading to bed now.

I hope everyone has a good day/night!​