FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Greetings!

I'm August, a 21+ male from the IST time zone.

Here's a little about me:

I write in the third person, in the past tense, and only use original characters.

While my focus is primarily on crafting male characters, I am open to exploring the intricacies of female side characters and incorporating diverse personas into my writing.

I'm comfortable with MxF and MxFxF pairings, and I possess a natural inclination towards romantic relationships; however, platonic connections are also of great interest to me.

Absolutely unafraid to delve into the realm of explicit and sensuous storytelling and welcome opportunities to explore this facet of writing.

I can take a few days or up to a week to reply, but I'll stay in touch with OOC during that time.

I can average 1000+ words when the story has room for character-building or world-building.

I prefer replies longer than 3 or 4 paragraphs, but I never impose unnecessary information on my writing partner.

༺═──────═༻​

My favorite genres include High, medium, and low fantasy; Science fiction; Dystopia; Post-apocalyptic; Medieval; Horror; Victorian fantasy; Time travel; and game fandoms.

I'm not interested in slice-of-life, arranged marriages, high school, space-themed, or military genres.

My favorite tropes are Slow-Burn, Forbidden Love, Enemies to Lovers, Betrayal, Revenge, Time Travel, Shared Past, Stuck Together, and Dark Secret.

༺═──────═༻​

I'm looking for someone who is 21 or older, enjoys OOC conversation, and communicates if they're going to be away for some time.

Please be able to provide a sample when asked.

I love discussing story-related topics and planning future plot points, so I'm hoping to find someone who shares this interest.

I'd like a partner who is willing to write longer responses when the story requires character- or world-building.

Someone with writing goals in mind who is open to discussing darker themes and creating boundaries

And lastly, I'm looking for someone who contributes equally to the story and is patient when it comes to replies as long as OOC communication is ongoing.

If this ad piques your interest, please message me with your writing standards and what interests you, and let's get to know each other before diving in headfirst. I don't have a plot right now, but I'm always up for brainstorming! Feel free to ask any questions or request further information.

Thank you for your time!

I would be up to roleplay! I would have to improve my writing by a LOT though