1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Currently between 7:00 PM Central to 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Central.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Adventure
Hey there. I'm coming back from a few month break from roleplaying, And I'm currently looking for several roleplays to tide me over for the coming months.

I have several characters (LINK), All of which are available to be used.

For a few ideas, I'll go over a few possibilities for my characters.

• Demoriel and a Witch
  • Abbadon and a Power-Hungry girl
  • Gorashi and a "Mother-like" figure. (To expand, Someone to offer him shelter.)
Iyo and Khali are my two very flexible characters that can be worked into pretty much any scenario.

Demoriel is flexible in the sense that it doesn't necessarily take a witch to summon him, But the roleplays tend to have more 'flesh' to them when it is.

My preferred genres are;
  • Romance, (This is typically over a long period of time. I prefer it to take atleast a few IC weeks to take place.)
  • Adventure. (Any type of exploration/traveling. The same location tends to get boring and drawn out over the course of the RP.)
  • LIGHT Action. (I wont do fighting roleplays, Sorry in advance. Some amount of conflict is generally to be expected with Demoriel, Abbadon, Or Gorashi. Andras is typically a bit passive, And Iyo and Khali tend to steer clear of those types of situations.)
On a final note, I roleplay in third person, OOC is parenthesis ( ). I prefer long-term roleplays, Typically several months OOC, And I've really been craving a good one that might last up to a year.

Thank you for taking the time to read over my request. If you have any questions, Either PM them to me or leave them below. I look forward to your responses.

Last edited:
Still looking for more! Thought I might also add, None of the plots above are set in stone. Everything is flexible!

Status
Not open for further replies.