3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
I'm Audrey, and my favorite color is green. If that isn't enough to get you excited about roleplaying with me, I dunno what will. Except maybe some basic information about me. Pffft. (Sorry if some of this doesn't make sense here, I basically copy pasted an rp search thread that I made before on another site because I feel like it covers all my bases.)

About Me
  • I want to be your friend //// communication is important, and I'd love to talk to you OOC! I care about your day, believe it or not, buddy. Skype/Discord is A+++ and I don't mind giving you my email as well. I'm here to make friends pfft-- also i fukin lov memes. if u type like this ooc????? ya. i feel u i type like shit ooc im just tryin to look literate rn dw my dude
  • Things I love: Dragon Age Inquisition, Skyrim, Magica Madoka, Steven Universe, Overwatch, Love Live, Miraculous Ladybug, Yuri On Ice, The Walking Dead (game), RWBY, RoosterTeeth, Mob Psycho 100, Boku No Hero Academia, Kakegurui, Rick & Morty
  • I don't really have any triggers in rping but I expect you not to make distasteful comments in ooc.
  • I love world-building!
  • I like to draw! I love to draw my characters and sometimes my partner's characters if I like them ///
  • What's up with me right now: i have so many rps but i wANT MORE
How I Roleplay/What I Want in a Partner
  • I would like at least one reply everyday. If not everyday, at least once every 1-3 days. I understand things happen and I don't mind if you take longer as long as you tell me what's up! The longest I'm willing to wait is a month, and after that, unless I tell you otherwise, the rp is done. I hate having partners disappear on me ;; I tend to reply within a few hours, but if the post size is around 4+, I can take up to a day or two.
  • If you're bored, don't just leave! Tell me you're not interested anymore so I'm not waiting until the second coming of Christ for you to respond only to find out you just didn't like where the rp was going anymore. SUPER IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW. I've been abandoned maybe 5 times straight now with no explanation... Please don't do this to me.
  • I roleplay either males or non-binary characters. I prefer not to rp straight romances but I can if I really like your writing style. Please keep this in mind when contacting me, I rarely take on more than 1 straight RP at one time.
  • I don't mind roleplaying in a fandom universe, however I will never play a canon character. I prefer completely OC-centric rps and I would prefer that canon characters don't even exist in the rp.
  • My responses are always at least one paragraph. I can go up to 10 when inspiration strikes, but I don't like to put a requirement down. As long as you give me enough to work with, considering the scene, size isn't an issue of mine!
  • Please give me a sample of your roleplaying style when you contact me C: don't be discouraged if I say no after I've seen it, I'm just looking for something very specific //// here is a sample of mine!
  • My writing style is... Very flowery. Lots of character thought. I like tongue in cheek kind of humor and bashing on my own characters, pfft. Not to say I don't like them, I just realize that they're all messes.
  • Though I love romance, it's not necessary! I'll do any dynamic platonically, if that's what you're here for.
  • Doubling is a-ok! I have a ridiculous amount of characters, so I don't mind playing multiple at once. I ACTUALLY LOVE TO DOUBLE.
  • Places I'm willing to rp: here (thread or pm), Google Docs, discord. I will not rp on skype/kik so please do not ask me to. I use those solely for ooc.
Characters

Yes, I'm the kind of person who reuses characters. I have over 90 (yes. you read that right.) so it's rare that I make new ones for people unless I really have to. You don't really need to look, but here's a super WIP character sheet database!

Plots/Dynamics

Index:
/// - Craving
! - I have a plot for this
Less likely to do this right now

Bolded is who I wanna play if I have a pref.​
  • polyships??? why not
  • any kind of arranged marriage kinda thing //////
  • dystopias where our characters try to overthrow the government omg !
  • harem kinda plot where all of your characters go after mine/all of mine go after yours??? this sounds fun, honestly.
  • picture perfect, but your mind's so twisted: Character A is a rich brat with an appetite for having complete and utter control over people. Character B is indebted to him and unfortunately has to obey his every whim, no matter how, shudder, disturbing they may be despite Character A's baby face. /////// (heavy plot, will probably have some dark shit. kind of like the master/slave dynamic. also, it'll probably have a lot of sex LOL)
  • lips taste like champagne: Character A has been trying to flirt with his tutor for a while. She's beautiful, smart, charming... The full package! How could they resist? Unfortunately, she seems more interested in helping him pass his classes. Even more unfortunately, (or maybe not... heh.) her older brother, Character B seems to be the one responding to Character A's flirting instead.
  • ghost in your house, ghost in your dreams: Character A has always had weird stuff happen to them. Random objects tipping over, doors opening without them needing to touch them... They sort of assumed it was just that odd coincidences loved to find him. At least, until he woke up to find 4 people standing near his bed, looming over him. Scratch that, actually. 4 ghosts that have apparently been haunting him all his life. Now, he's on a mission to help all of them pass on.
  • i promise i'm trying: Character A is diagnosed with a terminal disease. Character B, their longtime friend, decides to help them cross everything off of their bucket list before they pass away.
  • you should block me [final warning]: Character A walks home from school everyday. Recently though, he can't shake the fact that he's being watched. And he is. Confronting his apparent stalker is one thing, but the fact that Character B is so excited to admit it is something else entirely. ///////
  • happily ever after? (m & f plot): Character A and Character B are set up for an arranged marriage, due to their wealthy families. They don't get along at all, that is, until they realize that they're both deeply closeted and desperately searching for meaning in their artificial lives. (I'd love to double and have a romantic interest for each omg) //////
  • paper thin walls: Character A is irritated because Character B, who lives in the apartment beside them, has ridiculously loud parties all the time. However, every night, afterwards, they can hear Character B crying themselves to sleep, so they take it upon themselves to figure out what's wrong.
  • YOUR PLOTS!!! SHOW ME YOUR PLOTS
To be updated...

That's all. Hopefully we can rp something cool together uvu

Last edited:
I'd definitely be interested in a BnHA roleplay! Shoot me a pm if you're interested!

Reactions: PavellumPendulum
I'd definitely be interested in a BnHA roleplay! Shoot me a pm if you're interested!

I'm a little full right now, but I'll keep it in mind for the future! ^^

I want to take on one or two more rps since my current stuff is all slowing down. I've added a few more plots to the list as well!

I want to take on one or two more rps since my current stuff is all slowing down. I've added a few more plots to the list as well!

I have some plots which may interest you. Let me know if you are still searching.

Yo yo I am new(?) to Iwaku cause I do most of my RPing in that cesspool known as RPN but I heard this is the shit for 1x1 and I'd like to give partner search here a try :3

If you're still looking I'm interested in either Lips Taste Like Champagne or You Should Block me, if youd like to do one of those. I also have a shit ton of plots in my back pocket so I don't mind brainstorming. ^ ^
But I'm also a slut for worldbuilding, characters, OOC, and flowery prose so I think you'd be fun to RP with and I hope I would make a fun partner as well :,D

Yo yo I am new(?) to Iwaku cause I do most of my RPing in that cesspool known as RPN but I heard this is the shit for 1x1 and I'd like to give partner search here a try :3

If you're still looking I'm interested in either Lips Taste Like Champagne or You Should Block me, if youd like to do one of those. I also have a shit ton of plots in my back pocket so I don't mind brainstorming. ^ ^
But I'm also a slut for worldbuilding, characters, OOC, and flowery prose so I think you'd be fun to RP with and I hope I would make a fun partner as well :,D

heeeeey I came over here from RPN too LOL I literally got here like a month ago and I have not looked back. this place is great lmao. anyways, I'd love to do Lips Taste Like Champagne, definitely //// send me a pm with your sample and we can get talking!!

Reactions: Pretzel Heart
If you don't mind being caught up with my year old book? Comic? Idk ets jast mah plot then I have a dystopia with an awful, awful dude that needs overthrowing (or, rather, killing and complete anarchy in America) with some colourful characters, demigods and new races (such as the all too loveable Sirens, strong yet oppressed Elves and the feared Vampires~) it shouldn't take me more than 30 mins to remember and spew up everything you'll want to know.

Other than that, I have a gay princely brat

If you don't mind being caught up with my year old book? Comic? Idk ets jast mah plot then I have a dystopia with an awful, awful dude that needs overthrowing (or, rather, killing and complete anarchy in America) with some colourful characters, demigods and new races (such as the all too loveable Sirens, strong yet oppressed Elves and the feared Vampires~) it shouldn't take me more than 30 mins to remember and spew up everything you'll want to know.

Other than that, I have a gay princely brat

PM me with your sample then we can talk ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.