1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy. Always some kind of non-human involved. (Such a vampires, succubi, incubi, etc.)
Hello and salutations my awesome Iwaku community. XIII here, with day 3 of general discussion tomfoolery.

Today is a little bit different than just a general discussion, and something I hope will continue on for a while. Today, we're going to write a story together. But not a roleplay type story.

When you were younger, did you ever play the game of telephone, where one person starts a story and whispers it into the ear of the person sitting next to them, and by the end of the line, the story was completely messed up from how it started? Or perhaps did you ever play the story game while in computer lab, where you would have 30 seconds at a computer to write a few sentences of a story before the buzzer would go off and you'd move to the next desk to continue their story? Today is somewhat like that, but with a small twist.

I'll start the story. You can only write a maximum of 5 sentences, and you have to build the story from the person who writes before you. On top of that, you have to include three things from your surroundings in your post. This will give you the ability to hone your writing skills and help you to describe surroundings better. Remember to keep it child-friendly and remember that this is all for fun and learning. Ready? For my post, I will highlight the three things in my area.

Two children, ages 9 and 12, ran about their home on a cool spring morning. They ran with a red ball, screaming at the top of their lungs like banshees as they crashed into walls, and even managed to spill their mother's blue Legoland cup that was filled to the brim with coffee. As their mother jumped up to scold them, the youngest of the two began trying to run on the slick tile, looking like something out of a cartoon when her body wouldn't move at the rate her feet rotated. In a moment of panic, the youngest's hand slipped against the white walls, grabbing hold of the only thing she could find atop the wooden shelf that hung safely on the walls; a porcelain princess statue.

Now, I know my paragraph wasn't five sentences, but remember, this is a maximum of five sentences. So now, it's your turn to build onto this, perhaps change the course, who does the story focus on now? Is it still the two young children, or perhaps the dog, or perhaps something else entirely. If you'd like, you can post more than once, but make sure someone else has posted in between your posts. Have fun!

Two children, ages 9 and 12, ran about their home on a cool spring morning. They ran with a red ball, screaming at the top of their lungs like banshees as they crashed into walls, and even managed to spill their mother's blue Legoland cup that was filled to the brim with coffee. As their mother jumped up to scold them, the youngest of the two began trying to run on the slick tile, looking like something out of a cartoon when her body wouldn't move at the rate her feet rotated. In a moment of panic, the youngest's hand slipped against the white walls, grabbing hold of the only thing she could find atop the wooden shelf that hung safely on the walls; a porcelain princess statue.
Her mother hurried forward, hoping she would be able to catch the nine-year-old, no matter how impossible it may be. "Olivia!" she worriedly shouted, but then she came to an abrupt halt, her eyes widening to the size of dinner plates. The porcelain princess very suddenly came to life, her small hands clutching Olivia's fingers to prevent her from falling. From there, the young girl was able to regain balance and make her way to her comfort item, which was a pink care bear plushie. Feeling distressed from the slippery event, she whined for her mom's attention but didn't seem at all concerned about her fragile friend in the fancy black dress.

• Love
Reactions: XIII