Let's write a story together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jiffy

I have plenty of ideas. Some I want to do more than others. I'm also open to new ideas. I wont write mine all down here because I feel vulnerable putting my ideas out there in the open.

That being said, here are a few things I'll need from you:
- Please be ok with RPing only through PM, I feel more comfortable that way.
- I need a partner with an advanced writing skill, grammar and spelling are important to me.
- I can easily adapt to post lengths, and I don't mind whether it's too short or long as long as I have something to work with.
- I can't post every day, maybe a few times a week, so don't feel abandoned if I take a while to reply.
- I would prefer MxF pairings but it doesn't matter which of the two I play so if you're more comfortable playing one, I won't mind playing the other.
- Please be 18+, not just because I might include sexual content in the story, but because foul language is unavoidable and violence is a big possibility.

That's all I can think of for now. So if you're available, and ok with my list of needs, please send me a message and we can discuss some of my ideas or whatever you might have in mind. Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.