Let's Write a John Green Romance Novel

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flower Child

[BCOLOR=#000000]"If people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Hey! I'll get to my qualifications towards the end (as if you care)

So, I recently re-read Looking for Alaska, and I'm starting Paper Towns, and we all love the Fault in Our Stars, so I was really hoping to find someone interested in Green's writing style, with exaggerated characters and exciting, emotional events. A melodrama, if you will.

That's not to say I have a specific plot, though I am pretty skilled in the dramatic modern roleplay genre, but I would really rather not throw an idea at you, I want to brainstorm with my partner and add pieces to the plot with them, not for them. I have no limits, the main problem can be a pregnancy, drug addictions, abuse, cancer, going off to war, or something more innocent. I just want to fall in love with our characters and give them some human-worthy problems.
(Disclaimer: I'm damn good at playing the crazy girl, and would appreciate the role, though your female can easily be her crazy best friend if that's your thing as well.)

Okay, so onto what I'm looking for
[/BCOLOR]​
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]35+ sentence replies. I'm not going to count, it's just an idea. The longer, more detailed the post, the better.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=#000000]I need someone as or about as advanced as I am in writing or I'll get bored pretty quickly. Casual literacy and ability to write several paragraphs and get really into character are my favorites.[/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=#000000]Someone who will reply at least once a week[/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=#000000]Do not bug me to reply. I have a life. If I'm no longer interested in the game, you'll know.[/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=#000000]Please be creative and pitch some ideas and well rounded characters.[/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=#000000]As you can see, I spell proficiently and expect the same, though my grammar is more casual so I won't yell at you for missing a comma.[/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=#000000]If you don't add to the story and plotlines, we'll both get bored. Just put some effort in.[/BCOLOR]
    • [BCOLOR=#000000]Be willing to double. We all enjoy playing females, but if you can't play a male as well, you should probably look elsewhere.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I believe that's about it. I'm extremely excited for this, so PM me (opposed to posting here, for post count reasons) if you're interested and want to get something started![/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey! If you recall, we were going to plot something but I'm not sure what happened to our messages. I don't double but I'd love to play the male role for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.