FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Hello there! I'm 21+ and Male!

Partner requirements include being at least 21 years old or above, female, writing in the third person, literate to advanced, able to post a few a week, and providing a sample of their writing.

All my characters and the characters mentioned here are 18+.

I have a pretty basic idea-

Our tale follows a recently married couple who have just inherited a charming farmhouse from a distant, elderly relative. Nestled on the outskirts of a quaint, remote town, the property needs a little bit of work, but is the perfect place for the couple to start their new life together.

However, it soon becomes apparent that their idyllic new home is not as peaceful as it seems. Unbeknownst to the couple, the previous owner, Great Aunt Mary failed to mention that the house is violently haunted. As they begin to settle in, the couple quickly becomes aware of the eerieness that permeates the property and the unsettling, unnerving presence that seems to be lurking around every corner.

But the sinister forces at play extend far beyond the confines of their home. The once-charming town is now shrouded in an ominous atmosphere, with a palpable sense of unease emanating from every resident. As the couple begins to unravel the mysteries of the town's dark past, they discover that they are not the only ones being haunted by the malevolent entities. The couple soon finds themselves thrust into a world of possession, cult activity, and demonic forces that threaten to destroy everything they hold dear.

I am open to plot modifications, character, and role changes!!

Feel free to message me if this tickles your imagination!