Let's Track Santa, Iwaku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even being let in...
I mean. Define "let in"? I can see and hear what's happening (I think?) but I don't know who's talking and I don't know how to interact with anything happening. I also don't see anything happening in the chat.

I don't use Twitch very often, so I might be missing something obvious, but like... yeah. I have no idea what's going on.

And I have to leave in about a half hour anyways, so if I don't figure it out by then... oh well. ;w;

I mean. Define "let in"? I can see and hear what's happening (I think?) but I don't know who's talking and I don't know how to interact with anything happening. I also don't see anything happening in the chat.

I don't use Twitch very often, so I might be missing something obvious, but like... yeah. I have no idea what's going on.

And I have to leave in about a half hour anyways, so if I don't figure it out by then... oh well. ;w;
I'm being sent to a locked Rabbit room. :/

I entered my name into the Rabbit room but I don't know if that's still being used for this or what...

Edit: Oh. I think this has something to do with Discord, which I don't use. ...Seems a bit late to figure out how to use it. Oh well. ;w;

Twitch.

We moved to Twitch. I even put the post in giant size with red lettering and underline.

@Kagayours We're on twitch right now! Twitch Also on discord's general chat and general chat PTT (press to talk)

EDIT: Because of technical issues (Mainly my computer deciding enough is enough and refusing to let anyone hear any music) the stream is now Offline

Last edited by a moderator:
Twitch.

We moved to Twitch. I even put the post in giant size with red lettering and underline.
@Kagayours We're on twitch right now! Twitch Also on discord's general chat and general chat PTT (press to talk)
I was on Twitch. I clicked that link first. I just didn't understand how to interact with what was happening. Nor did I have any idea who was talking. >.>"

BUT I see that's irrelevant now.

I'll have to give myself a crash course in how to use all these newfangled gadgets over winter break to save myself the embarrassment next time around, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.