Let's Track Santa, Iwaku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Red Revolver

Original poster
r25kqq.jpg

Here at Iwaku, we take pride in a strong, fun, and warm community. Though, how about…observant?

On December 24th, we invite you to join us to watch a tradition as old as time. One that even fictional characters such as Big Boss enjoys to partake in: Watching Santa make his journey across the globe! Introducing Iwaku's first annual NORAD Tracking Party!

Forget the yule log fires, sparkle sodas, and xmas cookies, come join us in a night of fun. Chill out, share stories, interact with all members—ahh, this also includes us super festive Staffers and Interns! We will reserve one voice channel on our discord server to talk to you guys and laugh the night away.

There will be a Staff Ask Me Anything, or Staff AMA so that anyone can find out the biggest holiday secrets we have and most of all, to bond with you guys~ So come armed with holiday cheer, a smile, and the best stalking gear to watch Santa fly around! Come join us!

Here's the link to it all and see you there starting at 5:30 PM PST on December 24th! Hope you could stop by!

Official NORAD Santa Tracker

I will be there !

Members , prepare to roast some chestnuts, light some candles, and spin some dredels, its time to ask your staff questions and watch some reindeer fly !

Bring your best fantasy RPG questions, grievances about narrative theory, and general contempt for my llama avatar along with your fluffy socks and cozy sweaters. :)

• Love
Reactions: Nemopedia
And it's me, your other host who will also be there!

Get ready, Iwaku, because the big man will be coming to town this Saturday, and we need to watch him as he does. So, yeah. I'll prep some Christmas music or something. And some answers to possible questions.

So, are you all ready now?

• Love
Reactions: XIII and Nemopedia
I'mean semi sure I can be there but not entirely sure.

Is this a game or is it just everyone sitting down and chatting together on Discord? .__.

Is this a game or is it just everyone sitting down and chatting together on Discord? .__.
Just sitting down, chatting, having a Christmas Staff AMA, and watching the NORAD Santa Tracker.

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: XIII and junebug
The misused (and dead) meme bothers me for some reason.

Stop that.
Here's a better one.

gH2eyKO.gif

I have far too much time on my hands.

Silly Gwazi. Santa is real! ♥ I DO BELIEVE

Awwww I won't be able to make it. XD Going to church with my mom because she begged me. ;;

Here's a better one.

gH2eyKO.gif

I have far too much time on my hands.
This made me laugh too hard.
And develop a funny, warm feeling in my heart. Stop that. -_-

This made me laugh too hard.
And develop a funny, warm feeling in my heart. Stop that. -_-
I can fix that.
vk3gIiN.gif

• Love
Reactions: XIII
  • Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Christmas Eve is when my family does Christmas dinner, so I won't be able to attend this. Instead I'll be eating lots of food and drinking lots of champagne. :D

I've already started the party with Smirnoff.

I'll be there. Probably with even more Smirnoff. Also will be wrapping presents super last minute. YOLO.

• Love
Reactions: Red Revolver
  • Love
WHAT IS THAT IS THAT A SHIRTED LOBSTER I DONT KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING
I'd say it's a little shirt to be a lobster. :P

• Love
It should have been a lobster. >:[

Status
Not open for further replies.