INTEREST CHECK Lets talk Ninjas

These count as Ninjas right?

Yeah, I'm pumped for Monty to release more Dead Fantasy episodes. The one I posted showed both Ryu and Cloud in it, the two are probably going to meet each other soon. Vincent is also rumored to make an appearance. SO AWESOME

-snaps infront of Hiro-
hey! Focuss >:I
And yes Heroic, those do count. In fact that could give us an idea.

Sorry, was I not focusing? I didn't mean to derail the topic, I assumed Ryu talk was appropriate. My mistake.

I'd be very-very interested in this ninja RP but I've already had to turn down a few others that caught my eye. I don't want to overload myself on RPs. I even have a good variant of my trademarked Hirohashi for this one. T-T

That's ok, any ideas you can contribute will be appreciated. When we make the OOC we'll just see what comes in or out. :/

If the roleplay is the one I saw that you had Nekogirl join in on, I did notice one small thing I have a suggestion for. In your character sheet you have "Element:" listed as one of the details to fill out.

Elements in and of themselves are fine and very comment fantasy ninja abilities but if I may make a recommendation. Adjust this to say "Ninjutsu:" so a character has a wider array of abilities to choose from.

EDIT: I made a major assumption with this suggestion. I apologize if you only want elemental abilities, or if that particular detail was related to the story you had in mind. I just thought things like shadow abilities, or healing or something similar would help to keep things varied.

That actually sounds pretty good Hiro. We could use that old thread that I made for this idea. :D

I could probably add Ninjutsu in there as a native ability. But, if we plan to be the destructive, blood spilling, gut dicing, Shinobi we've described we'll have to make it the mane skill. So yes it shall be done, I will edit the story though, just a little bit. :3

Staci have a cookie :/
*gives Staci a cookie so she'll stay calm*
That's a wierd idea though, I like it. :D

OK, Heres's the run down:

So far the thought of Ninjas V Aliens sounds pretty good. While the triple impact idea Staci made sounded ineresting. But I've decided to keep us human for now, but with a few twists. Special Ninjutsu, elemental clans, and something extra I may add in for details. The enemy of our ninjas(or if you join the enemy) will be rouge clans, humanoids, modern day military, and anything else people can think up. Thanks to the Ninja Gaiden vids in this thread, the world of magic, chaos, and demons will intertwine with our characters. If you have any questions or thoughts you'd want to add just PM me and we'll work on the OOc together. :D

Tenchi-Roku, OUT! *BROFIST*