Let's Talk Ethnic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had Indian and English Curry before, but never Japanese.

The Indian one was WAY hotter, but I only had Indian curry once so I'm thinking it was likely the place that made it.

Steamed blue crab! I am a Maryland girl at heart and I hate going one summer without at least eating one crab. Crab cakes, depending on how they're done, crab soup...all of it!

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
I've had Indian and English Curry before, but never Japanese.

The Indian one was WAY hotter, but I only had Indian curry once so I'm thinking it was likely the place that made it.
You live in Oakville, there's gotta be a Silver Spoon around somewhere. They're really good. Well last I ate anyway hehe.

Never ate crab in my life o.o

Japanese curry to me is sweet, not THAT spicy.

You live in Oakville, there's gotta be a Silver Spoon around somewhere. They're really good. Well last I ate anyway hehe.

*Looks it up*

Milton, Mississauga and Brampton have one, but not Oakville. :(

It looks like one of those really high dine/expensive places too judging by google images.

Hmm nah I don't think it's too pricey compared to places. I know they do have buffet as well. o.o

Gotta eat XD

Japanese curry to me is sweet, not THAT spicy.

If you get the mild flavor for sure. But I buy Extra Hot, so actually its really fucking spicy

Reactions: Mu
I don't really eat a lot of Norwegian food, but there's Lefsa and Krumkake. :D

20131220-277114-cook-the-book-cream-potato-lefse-thumb-625xauto-372293_zpsv938yvhp.jpg

IMG_2015_zpsgwrau0jp.jpg

Anyone ever try koeksisters? They're absolutely delicous *_* From South Africa :3

koeksisters.jpg

Anyone ever try koeksisters? They're absolutely delicous *_* From South Africa :3

koeksisters.jpg

Teach me sensei that looks delicious

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Teach me sensei that looks delicious
Unfortunately I have never made ;w; My friend was the one who would make these braided pieces of heaven. They're kinda like doughnut tasting but even better in my opinion XD

Reactions: Shiri
Fleischkuekle. It is a meat filled pastry and is so good.

I don't really eat a lot of Norwegian food, but there's Lefsa and Krumkake. :D

20131220-277114-cook-the-book-cream-potato-lefse-thumb-625xauto-372293_zpsv938yvhp.jpg

IMG_2015_zpsgwrau0jp.jpg
Lefse is the food of my childhood. My siblings, cousins, and I would all fight over it whenever my grandma made some.

Reactions: Shiri
Unfortunately I have never made ;w; My friend was the one who would make these braided pieces of heaven. They're kinda like doughnut tasting but even better in my opinion XD

Kind of like how a Churro is if a french toast stick had sex with a donut

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Fleischkuekle. It is a meat filled pastry and is so good.

Lefse is the food of my childhood. My siblings, cousins, and I would all fight over it whenever my grandma made some.

Teach me senpai

Kind of like how a Churro is if a french toast stick had sex with a donut
Aye that would be correct.

Great now I need to youtube food vids XD

Why is everyone not the cheffy type?

Status
Not open for further replies.